Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

something to cheer you up

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • something to cheer you up

    A farmer in Devon has made history by growing a field of dildos! Unfortunately he's had a lot of trouble with squatters![/font]



    85% of Liverpudlian males say they enjoy sex in the shower........ The other 15% haven't been to prison yet.[/font]



    just been thrown out & barred from the local swimming baths because I had my Spedo trunks on! What I didn't know was the 'S' had come off the logo!!


    I've just been to my first Muslim birthday party! Musical chairs was a bit slow but pass the parcel was fast![/font]



    TwoIrish couples decide to swap partners. Afterwards Paddy said to Murphy that's the best f*ck I've ever had, I wonder how the girls got on ?


    Just popped home, andcaught the plumber with his **** in the dog! Can't believe the police won't do anything! They said the b*stard was corgi registered.


    Bob and Jim were a couple of drinking buddy bikers who worked as aircraft mechanics in Edinburgh .
    One day the airport was fogged-in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do. Bob said, 'Man, I wish we had something to drink!'
    Jim says, 'Me too. Y'know, I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get a buzz.
    You wanna try it?' So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane hooch and got completely smashed.

    Next morning Bob wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels.
    In fact he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing.
    Then the phone rings.
    It's Jim.
    Jim says, 'Hey, how do you feel this morning?'
    Bob says, 'I feel great. How about you?'
    Jim says, 'I feel great, too. You don't have a hangover?'
    Bob says, 'No that jet fuel is great stuff -- no hangover, nothing. We ought to do this more often.'
    'Yeah, well there's just one thing.
    'What's that?
    'Have you farted yet?
    'No.


    ''Well, DON'T, 'cause I'm in Dublin !
    Last edited by rams; 19 November 2008, 02:54 PM.
    sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
    Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
    Who is up for a spot of Offroading

  • #2
    Hehe, ..very funny!!!
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

    Comment


    • #3
      sigpic

      www.courtenaysport.co.uk
      for all your tuning needs.....
      01692 404313.

      Comment


      • #4
        Quality..... Piss Funny

        Comment

        Working...
        X