X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rams
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
    Darren - There are very serious reasons as to why we have had to take this course of action, believe me it is not something which is undertaken lightly.

Unfortunately we have not had time to formulate the way forward as yet due to the fact that we are all balancing our work and personal lives whilst facilitating the needs of the forum.

Our aim is to have this resolved asap, but until such time please be patient and understand that sometimes action has to be taken to protect the forum and it's users
    You should have a cape and a big S on your shirt Mr Fielding

Leave a comment:

• regalvxr
    replied
    oh no i understand the selling between members but why close a group buy who can get conned? weve all paid lol, gonna close the tuners adverts too?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Darren - There are very serious reasons as to why we have had to take this course of action, believe me it is not something which is undertaken lightly.

Unfortunately we have not had time to formulate the way forward as yet due to the fact that we are all balancing our work and personal lives whilst facilitating the needs of the forum.

Our aim is to have this resolved asap, but until such time please be patient and understand that sometimes action has to be taken to protect the forum and it's users

Leave a comment:

• IanJ
    replied
    Site owners have a responsibility - am assuming that what has happened is serious enough to warrant this?

Leave a comment:

• regalvxr
    started a topic for sale saga

for sale saga

OMG we now have had the rarb group buy closed this isnt member to member selling. Its a company selling them to us hardly risky! Does this mean that tuners cant advertise on here too then - this is gettin stupid now
Working...
X