This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of getting rid of the Tigra

Only got it in September but got 2 nephews and 2 nieces and just found out one of my sisters is having twins. Obviously not got the room in my car for if im taking them out and hate taking 1 of them and not taking the others so end up having to take my dads Range Rover so i can get them all in and now with another 2 on the way its going to be worse. So came to the conclusion after speaking with my dad to see what i can get as a trade in or just try sell it privately, been looking at a BMW today. So looks like i could be leaving the VXRonline family
    Last edited by AstraGirly; 15 January 2009, 04:40 PM.

go for a Zaffy bus vxr and still stay with us
    sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

I like the Bus but not really for a young girl tho

Comment

It will be big enough though for all the family, doubt an astra would be big enough either lol. Tell your sisters to stop having kids as you just haven't got the room in the car for them all pmsl. Ive got a VXR Zaffy but then again im no spring chicken but not old either lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZaffyBabe View Post
          It will be big enough though for all the family, doubt an astra would be big enough either lol. Tell your sisters to stop having kids as you just haven't got the room in the car for them all pmsl. Ive got a VXR Zaffy but then again im no spring chicken but not old either lol
          Tell me about it im gona have to take a bank loan out for Christmas lol Been looking at a 320i M Sport Just need to wait for my dad coming home and take him to see it

Comment

Did you get your car back from them nasty clampers ???

Comment

Yeah got that all sorted, told them i was going to the police and they told me the clamp would be removed within 3 hours

Comment

Cowboys springs to mind lol.

what happened about the car did you go look at it last night and is it big enough lol??

Comment

Just been having a look at them on the internet. My dad is away on business the now so hes back on Tuesday so will take him to see them then Dunno what to get was lookin at the golfs aswell and quite like them. Hhmm decisions

Comment

I know exactly how you feel I had an Irmscher Tigra (sapphire black) which I loved to bits, ..but logistically it got just TOO hard, only having 2 seats. I ended up going for a bright yellow Audi 1.9Tdi and although it was okay, ..lookswise it just didn't do it for me, the way my Tigra did. Now got the Burg and glad to be back in a Vauxhall again! Not at all tempted to get a VXR then???
                    sigpic
                    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

I'll take my dad round some garages next week when hes home cause we've got just bout every car dealer in stirling so will see what he thinks and what hes willing to fork out for it

Comment

Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
                        I'll take my dad round some garages next week when hes home cause we've got just bout every car dealer in stirling so will see what he thinks and what hes willing to fork out for it
                        Hehe, ..good for you! I'm sure you'll find something you like, ..as you say Stirling's got plenty of choice.
                        sigpic
                        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Ano dont know if hes to happy bout how many garages i'll be able to drag him to tho Knowing him he'll want to take me to skoda or somethin lol

Comment

Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
                            Ano dont know if hes to happy bout how many garages i'll be able to drag him to tho Knowing him he'll want to take me to skoda or somethin lol
                            Unless you are a "daddies girl" and can wind him round your little finger!!!!!.

Another way is to get Dad to gat a zaffy vxr for you to run around in when you have all the family and still keep your Tigra!!!!! How's that for a solution?
                            sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Managed to get him to get me the Tigra altho that was his choice aswell. Hes been talking bout gettin a golf or something and just keeping it as a spare car for anything, means i wont have an excuse for using his car tho Supercharged range rover can be very fun especially when they see its only a young girl drivin it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X