This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have sold my Car

Well like the title says....got rid of my Astra today....some of you will know i got banned back in july, well since getting my licence back ave been scared sh*tless to put my foot down and havnt been driving the car as much,it was a waste and TBH needed a change...so went for something completely different...A Mitsubishi L200 Warrior 08plate....its No VXR but its a Cracking piece of kit.... Anyway just thought I would let you all know...and will still be online (if am allowed )

Rams
    sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
    Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
    Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Sad to hear vixer has gone Rams........but good luck and happy driving with your new wheels......
    sigpic
    WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

oh no rams and no siggi either but like daz said enjoy ya new motor and dont be a stranger

Comment

Totally understand the switch mate, and of course we want ya to stick around - who else is gonna keep everyone laughing - wouldn't be living up to your title if you didn't

Comment

Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
          Sad to hear vixer has gone Rams........but good luck and happy driving with your new wheels......
          Yeh was gutted but had to be done....And Cheers Daz for the work you did on the car

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
          oh no rams and no siggi either but like daz said enjoy ya new motor and dont be a stranger
          Still got ma siggi's stored on computer (wouldnt get rid of Eamonn's ace work )

I just couldnt justify Keepin the VXR.....and the L200 suits my needs better just now (couldnt risk another ban) and eventually a would be back to drivin like a demented demon and I hate wearing a suit

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
            Totally understand the switch mate, and of course we want ya to stick around - who else is gonna keep everyone laughing - wouldn't be living up to your title if you didn't
            Ah your a good man Mr Fielding.....ya Ken

Comment

Aye, a ken

Comment

It's good to know you'll still be around on the site, Rams. Where would we be without your fab jokes?? I saw an L200 Raging Bull the other day and thought it looked awesome. You get so much for your money with them! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new wheels, Buddy!
                sigpic
                Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Keep on "trucking" Rams

Astra

Comment

Good luck with the new motor mate, I know it makes for you & your family too!

Right, where are thoses pot holes

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                      It's good to know you'll still be around on the site, Rams. Where would we be without your fab jokes?? I saw an L200 Raging Bull the other day and thought it looked awesome. You get so much for your money with them! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new wheels, Buddy!
                      Well have always managed to make people laugh.....especially when a take ma clothes off

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                      Keep on "trucking" Rams
                      lol

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
                      Good luck with the new motor mate, I know it makes for you & your family too!

Right, where are thoses pot holes
                      Pot holes...stuff that am going 4wheel drivin...plenty of places to test it up here plus dont have to worry bout Lisa drivin up all those bloody farm tracks when she is takin lauren to the horses

Comment

Enjoy your 4x4 Rams . Hope you get a lot of snow to play in .
                        CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                        sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
                        MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

Originally posted by soosie View Post
                          Enjoy your 4x4 Rams . Hope you get a lot of snow to play in .
                          Cheers Soosie.....Got some snow just now....just not as much as would like, lol

Comment

Working...
                          X