This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh Humor !!!

Right lads not sure whether you seen this or head about it but its such a laugh been watching these for ages now !!

he has done load of vids now from taff wars, the taffinator, strongbow first taff, sex in the valley, beverly hills taff, dai hard

if you know anyone welsh you prob get the jokes etc

so watch it lads think you have a laugh cause i did

www.taffwars.com
    Last edited by Rocky; 21 November 2008, 05:27 PM.
    Arden Racing Edition

i love taff wars, gets me in fits of laughter

Comment

good in it mate been watching it for ages since the first epsiode off taff wars even got taff wars car stickers but havent stuck them on ha ha
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

first time i seen it, and pmsl, how funny, you welsh boyss haha

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

he`s a link for some taffwars on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVirU...eature=related
          can watch these over and over again , piss funny

Comment

hope you enjoyed them lads ha ha
            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Yeah he lives rite by me in trealaw.In the rhondda valleys .His name is jimbo looney but know one knows who he is. he do remain annonymous. Thats all we know is that he's from trealew and his name is jimbo looney.He's quite a legend here.He've also done the taffinator and when i emailed him once he said he also has taff to the future in the pipe line.I also asked him to mention my car in it once but he told me he doesn't do stuff like that or mention local names. C3PO-rth is a place by us called porth and the valleys are full of steriod boys, piss eds and slappers. It's bloody marvlous.

Comment

new one out now

http://www.taffwars.com/videos_taffwars4.php#episode36
                Arden Racing Edition

Comment

****ing brillant!!! watched the taffinator where he goes into the police station moaning about a speed ticket the starts shooting all the cops..... (welsh accent) " Was only doin 32 u *****"
                  Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

awesome aint it cannock ha ha
                    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Working...
                    X