• For the cops on here.

How would you like one of these.
    http://www.pistonheads.com/inc/popup...olizei_5-L.jpg
    sigpic

www.courtenaysport.co.uk
    for all your tuning needs.....
    01692 404313.

Originally posted by stevenandalex View Post

Last edited by vxr bad boy; 22 November 2008, 10:35 AM.
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Links dont work!
      Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VX AND View Post
        Links dont work!
        gone one better
        sigpic
        GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Oooo, ...new Scirocco looks sweet! Wouldn't mind a drive in that! Could maybe just stick a blue light on top of the Burg, put windows down and shout, "NEE-NAW, NEE-NAW!".
          sigpic
          Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Yes please!

Comment

Look at the wheels on it! WOW, ..can't see police forces here swapping all the Astra diesels for these Shame!
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

I personally would prefer this

Comment

great angry look that has.

Comment

Originally posted by 1985 View Post
                    I personally would prefer this
                    Been a passenger in that, no use as a cop car, when they bail out they will be miles away before we could out with our equipment

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                      Look at the wheels on it! WOW, ..can't see police forces here swapping all the Astra diesels for these Shame!
                      Lol first kerb we came across we would be stuffed, found that out when the first Siera Cossies hit the streets, the scallies just jumped a kerb and we were goosed. Thats why most traffic cars run on 17", plus we get the tyres very cheap.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Even with the Exige your all aiming low

The commissioned Porsche 911 Carrera has undergone extensive modified for its role as a police car.Under the hood is a 5.0 liter V10 pushing 500hp, capable of reaching over 186 mph and sprinting to 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds. Currently in use in Bulgaria, Germany and Austria.

Currently patroling the roads in Germany, the CLS Rocket is exactly what it's name says. Powered by a twin turbo V12 making 730hp, it is currently the fastest production sedan in the world with a top speed of 225.19mph.

Astra

Comment

[quote=zletsgo;432092]Even with the Exige your all aiming low

The commissioned Porsche 911 Carrera has undergone extensive modified for its role as a police car.Under the hood is a 5.0 liter V10 pushing 500hp, capable of reaching over 186 mph and sprinting to 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds. Currently in use in Bulgaria, Germany and Austria.
                          quote]

think so of that info is incorrect as they is no way a v10 will fit in the back off a 911 think you will find it's still a flat 6

http://www.diseno-art.com/encycloped...olice_Car.html
                          for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                            Been a passenger in that, no use as a cop car, when they bail out they will be miles away before we could out with our equipment
                            Is that the Lotus from Essex???

Thats why I work for the Met

Comment

Originally posted by timmee View Post

think so of that info is incorrect as they is no way a v10 will fit in the back off a 911 think you will find it's still a flat 6

http://www.diseno-art.com/encycloped...olice_Car.html

I just lifted it from some yank site m8 - 500bhp is fine with me Boxer engine or V10

Astra

Comment

Working...
                              X