This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Region meet / windsor cruise

Anyone from the berkshire / surrey area fancy doing a meet next weekend??

Would be my first time out as a vxr owner and want to meet some people off here as youre all cool

also is anyone going to windsor cruise tomorrow and next sunday?

Lee
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

i may be in the area next week,but will see for now mate,put me down as a maybe

Comment

ok mate ...

lets get a list goin then......

Meet 30/11

1. L3E A X - Corsa VXR ARCTIC EDITION
      2. VXR56 (MAYBE....)

Windsor Cruise

2. VXR56 (MAYBE....)

Or we could even do the same as before, meet on the sunday and all cruise up to windsor together??

Open to suggestions
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Meet 30/11

2. VXR56 (MAYBE....)
        3. Daleyboy

Windsor Cruise

2. VXR56 (MAYBE....)
        3. Daleyboy

Should be up for this guys

Comment

there`s a section for meets , you might get more interest`s from there

Comment

cool cool....mods move if necessary then

also might have my mate come in his burg aswell, but wont add him to the list as he might just jump in with me to save fuel money lol
            Astra Edition #105

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
              cool cool....mods move if necessary then

also might have my mate come in his burg aswell, but wont add him to the list as he might just jump in with me to save fuel money lol
              jump in his and then you save money

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                jump in his and then you save money
                lol hmmm bring an arctic or bring a burg...wonder what would be more interesting ..
                Astra Edition #105

Comment

Windsor cruise as of this weekend is being shut down, i was there last sunday and the carpark gates will be locked, also police said they will be around the general area and anyone breaking the law etc will have there cars impounded. Don't want anyone to get in trouble so go at your own risk.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                  www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Have been told by the power of the internet that the Windsor meet will now be at the Slough Ice Skating Centre. Fairly large car park but with plenty of speed ramps

Not sure what you fancy doing now guys.........

Comment

Hi all I will be down Milton keynes next weekend with my Arctic but can do a meet would be good

Comment

Originally posted by Daleyboy View Post
                        Have been told by the power of the internet that the Windsor meet will now be at the Slough Ice Skating Centre. Fairly large car park but with plenty of speed ramps

Not sure what you fancy doing now guys.........
                        thnx 4 the info mate.....i reckon we should give that a try. Is it on at the same time windsor used to be??
                        Astra Edition #105

Comment

As far as Im aware it should be the same time as usual.

Comment

Working...
                          X