This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• road rage

i was driving up a road with speed bumps today was a 30 road i was going about 30ish when this merc slk came up behind me going up my **** then he decided to overtake me so instead of letting him past i speeded up so he couldnt get in front, anyway a car was comming in the other direction so i had to slam on to let him in or there would of been a head on crash then he calls me a ****** (even though he was the one over taking on the wrong side of the road in a 30 zone) so i followed him and told him to pull over he didnt and tried to speed of but he couldnt get away from me so he pulled over and i got out went over to him and kicked of with him he said it was my fault i should of let him past as he had a faster car then me and that i nearly killed him i was so angry.
    what would you of done in this situation?

i wouldn't have sped up nearly causing an accident if he wants to speed in the 30 limit thats up to him all you did by accelerating was inflame the situation you were lucky not to get a slap
    for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by timmee View Post
      i wouldn't have sped up nearly causing an accident if he wants to speed in the 30 limit thats up to him all you did by accelerating was inflame the situation you were lucky not to get a slap
      im sorry im not scared of sticking up 4 my self

Comment

just leave it, i find since driving a vxr everyone seems too either race by or sit right up behind. had bmw so close last night in 40mph zone then overtook a right heap of *****,just let them go!!!

Comment

this is the 1st time ive not let some 1 go by, but he was being a rite ****! he wont be doing it again as he shat himself and sank in his seat! he then waved and and said sorry wen i went past him.

Comment

Have a Crispy Cat and you'll soon be okay

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_VXR View Post
              just leave it, i find since driving a vxr everyone seems too either race by or sit right up behind. had bmw so close last night in 40mph zone then overtook a right heap of *****,just let them go!!!
              yeah im always getting people wanting to race me but i just let them go by, this guy realy upset me dreadfully.
              Last edited by Heavenly; 22 November 2008, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Give him a slap , only joking best bet is to let him get on with it . He ll do it to the wrong person soon enough who wont take kindly and give him a hiding ...
                Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
                  Have a Crispy Cat and you'll soon be okay
                  thanks for the pic. ive been trying to get 1 on but given up.
                  can i keep it? please.

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
                    thanks for the pic. ive been trying to get 1 on but given up.
                    can i keep it? please.
                    Course you can, along with a new title

Comment

Originally posted by maf View Post
                      Give him a slap , only joking best bet is to let him get on with it . He ll do it to the wrong person soon enough who wont take kindly and give him a hiding ...
                      yes that was gonna be me,but he just sank in his seat and refused to get out. im not a big bloke but i was bubbling i think he thought i was off my rocker. but while i was shouting at him i was checking out his car. it was white and sounded nice as fek.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
                        Course you can, along with a new title
                        thanks, think ure a MAD mod. did i meet u at the blackpool meet?

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
                          thanks, think ure a MAD mod. did i meet u at the blackpool meet?
                          Why thank you

I didn't make it down to Blackpool, but you might've met Scooby - he stays up the road from me

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_VXR View Post
                            yep i totally agree

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                            www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

If someone is desperate to get past I just let them, I don't see the point in trying to prevent them.

What annoys me more is when I get someone right up behind me but they refuse to overtake even when clear to do so, and even if I slow down to make it easier for them, they still just sit there!!

Comment

Working...
                              X