Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Excited!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So Excited!

    Hi guys,

    Iv just been told by my old man that he wants me to Organize / Order a Porsche 911 turbo for my mums 50th, i know i know your prob thinking it wont get used properly and to its full ability lol,

    But! it will, cause il be getting my hands on it now n again hopefully bribe her and see if i can take it to Nurburgring next year
    Here is the colour shes been looking at, but she doesn't have a clue shes getting it so got to keep it on the hushhh...
    Cant wait!



    Last edited by streamline; 23 November 2008, 05:09 PM.

  • #2
    thats mint mate but sorry its wasted on a women

    Comment


    • #3
      If she has been looking at that colour Justin, but doe not know she is getting a porky how about give her a similar colour....ie a nurburgring Astra, and go on suppose i will take the porky off your dads hands.......she will get a nurb already smd'd lol......
      sigpic
      WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

      LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

      Comment


      • #4
        only one for me mate...GT3 green with black wheels.
        good luck mate.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          thats nice i like the colour

          Comment


          • #6
            That is one nice motor. Good luck with trying to get the keys off her!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Can some get me some tissues please

              Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

              Comment


              • #8
                Your mum is one lucky bugger man

                I want one for my 25th bday then please
                Corsa Has Left The Building

                Comment


                • #9
                  bloody hell! Nice one mate, shotgun holding the video camera while you drive round the ring

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by paperjams View Post
                    bloody hell! Nice one mate, shotgun holding the video camera while you drive round the ring
                    Jamie, take a pick between Bentley GT speed or the Porsche?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Very nice indeed.... lovely present

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by streamline View Post
                        Jamie, take a pick between Bentley GT speed or the Porsche?
                        LOL, the Porsche round the ring but bentley getting there me thinks! Ah the life some live!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          does your dad want to adopt another son????
                          for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by paperjams View Post
                            LOL, the Porsche round the ring but bentley getting there me thinks! Ah the life some live!
                            Haha, wel you best hold on, cause il be aiming for a 7 and a bit minute run

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vxrcourt3 View Post
                              If she has been looking at that colour Justin, but doe not know she is getting a porky how about give her a similar colour....ie a nurburgring Astra, and go on suppose i will take the porky off your dads hands.......she will get a nurb already smd'd lol......
                              She prob wouldn't even know the difference lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X