Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanxs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanxs

    thanxs to everyone who voted for me to be southern scotland R,O i will do my best that i can at this possition if any one has any idea,s for meets etc just pm me and we will see what we can do? hopefully this will be fun for myself and everyone at our meets like it usually is but once again thanxs its much appreciated
    www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
    www.combatstress.org.uk



  • #2
    Congrats mate, Have fun

    Comment


    • #3
      I think ur 1st job should be to get mr fi booted off vxr online lol Not liking his hacking of peoples profiles

      Comment


      • #4
        Scoobie would have done it himself given half the opportunity pmsl!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
          I think ur 1st job should be to get mr fi booted off vxr online lol Not liking his hacking of peoples profiles
          lol yea he ot me and zaffy too dont worry KARMA springs to mind lol
          www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
          www.combatstress.org.uk


          Comment


          • #6
            Congratulations Scooby and you're welcome

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
              Congratulations Scooby and you're welcome

              cheers mate and congrats on ur promotion to mate
              www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
              www.combatstress.org.uk


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
                I think ur 1st job should be to get mr fi booted off vxr online lol Not liking his hacking of peoples profiles
                have you seen what they have done to me

                and congrats on the ro scoobs i voted you mate
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by worsy View Post
                  have you seen what they have done to me

                  and congrats on the ro scoobs i voted you mate
                  I thought that really was you lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
                    I thought that really was you lol
                    do you want a slapped *** ???
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
                      I thought that really was you lol
                      it is a very good likeness
                      for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Congratulations .
                        CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                        sigpic

                        Gone but not forgotten .
                        MPS takes the edge off though !

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by scoobieeccosse View Post
                          thanxs to everyone who voted for me to be southern scotland R,O i will do my best that i can at this possition if any one has any idea,s for meets etc just pm me and we will see what we can do? hopefully this will be fun for myself and everyone at our meets like it usually is but once again thanxs its much appreciated
                          Can you arrange an alex fielding cling film nite as i am sure he would show us the proper way to use the stuff

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by astragsi View Post
                            Can you arrange an alex fielding cling film nite as i am sure he would show us the proper way to use the stuff
                            Dont thats supposed to be quite nice
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            .
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by astragsi View Post
                              Can you arrange an alex fielding cling film nite as i am sure he would show us the proper way to use the stuff
                              Dont thats supposed to be quite nice worsy?
                              HeavenlyDetail
                              .
                              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X