This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arctic

been into the stealers today to get my rear lights sorted on the burg (condensation) and decided to look into getting a corsa vxr arctic as i need a run around if as planned i get rid of the burg and get an evo10 and the guy said i would have to come back in december when the first one they are getting is getting delivered as he is going to keep it in the dealers for a couple of days in the showroom,
    i don't know about anyone on here but i would be well ****** off if a car i was waiting for, for ages turned up and the dealer deliberatly did not tell me so he could have it on the showroom floor for a couple of days

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
    been into the stealers today to get my rear lights sorted on the burg (condensation) and decided to look into getting a corsa vxr arctic as i need a run around if as planned i get rid of the burg and get an evo10 and the guy said i would have to come back in december when the first one they are getting is getting delivered as he is going to keep it in the dealers for a couple of days in the showroom,
    i don't know about anyone on here but i would be well ****** off if a car i was waiting for, for ages turned up and the dealer deliberatly did not tell me so he could have it on the showroom floor for a couple of days
    ye i agree you could class that as second hand

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X