Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna go halfs?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone wanna go halfs?

    woolies is for sale £1. 50p each sounds good to me, im sure we can come up with a way of clearing the £300m dept

    Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

  • #2
    I may be interested James if i can bin the car care section out the door.
    HeavenlyDetail
    .
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
      I may be interested James if i can bin the car care section out the door.
      lol id have to sell my share next week for 10p the price of stuff you use and i bet you'd scof the pic n mix

      Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

      Comment


      • #4
        woolies is poor tho in general now, seems to have no identity.

        Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

        Comment


        • #5
          My financial advisor reckons "pick and mix" is a poor investment at this time so i'll pass

          Astra

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
            My financial advisor reckons "pick and mix" is a poor investment at this time so i'll pass
            Yea but 2 for 1 bertie bassetts is a good deal..
            HeavenlyDetail
            .
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
              Yea but 2 for 1 bertie bassetts is a good deal..
              Not when you've got a bag load of flumps already

              Astra

              Comment

              Working...
              X