This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jack

i have recently bought a spare alloy for my burg and was wondering if anyone could give me advice on which jack to get

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
    i have recently bought a spare alloy for my burg and was wondering if anyone could give me advice on which jack to get
    try ask dealer for original one for astra... if that help
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

I've got a Draper 1.5 tonne Scissor Jack for use with my Corsa. If that helps
      sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Hutch, brought a jack as above (Scissor jack) for my burg and works fine mate

Comment

Originally posted by Nurb 536 View Post
          Hutch, brought a jack as above (Scissor jack) for my burg and works fine mate
          wanted something that will fit in the spare wheel well with the alloy, how much space does yours take up?

Comment

I brought mine just to be able to take the wheels off, to clean them, haven't got a spare yet, if you want I could tomorrow measure the length and width of the jack if that would help? If I remember correctly it is about the same size as the one supplied y Vauxhall that I had for my Mk4 Astra GSI and that fitted fine with the spare.

Comment

Working...
            X