This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sale info

hiya guys and girls, anyone no when the for sale section will be back up and running again, im sure alot of people are wondering but ive got the cheek to ask haha

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

same here mate i love to know!!
    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

i miss bein tempted by your sweet rides. But im glad its gone i nearly had that scooby lol
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

haha yeahhh thats why need it back up there, i liked all your feedback and i also like tempting people lol

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

i woundnt be able to take the pain of finding out what my astras worth lol

Comment

haha id love to give you good amount for it paul , im fully stocked though and need to sell some EVERYONE hint hint lol

Comment

ill never be abble to sell it iv spent way to much pal

Comment

it looks awesome paul and id feel bad for takin it from you, keep it as all cars are losing far to much at moment

got a 2006 focus st2 in blue with 28k miles up at £9450 how cheap is that, gives you indication on how much these have lost

Comment

my mk3 rs is nearly worth that lol blue oval

Comment

yeahh hell of a car really the focus st2 for that sort of money,

i have a phase 2 rs focus with 12k miles concouse winner which is worth more, mad in it

Comment

great website by the way

Comment

i love the 'indirect' converstation
                        sigpic
                        GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

cheers paul, u shud have seen the old one, so ripped off i was, this guy has done wicked job and not yet finished yet

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                            great website by the way
                            agreed iv bookmarked it to windowshop
                            sigpic
                            GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

thanks badboy, feel free to pass it on:0

Comment

Working...
                              X