X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do u think of my new website

Hiya everyone

as you no i run www.revitupuk.com, just in process of havin new website built

i have chopped and changed so many times and was disapointed with the guy that did our first one

but im really feelin our new one, just wondered what everyone thought of it??

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

its our new one that u will see now, but its not quite ready as yet

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

I'm a semi pro web developer in that our business has a little side line doing websites. its not our core business but theres a "skunk works" (more like **** works) team of 3 of us doing it on overtime.

Have to say im impressed, colour scheme works well and doesnt clash. Nice and easy to read and the website scales nicely on different resolutions.

Layout is good and the adverts are easy to read with a good ammount of info.

Cant help but notice some of Macca's photography in there of Marc's VXR, hope you got permission first

Comment

Originally posted by longy79 View Post
        Hiya everyone

as you no i run www.revitupuk.com, just in process of havin new website built

i have chopped and changed so many times and was disapointed with the guy that did our first one

but im really feelin our new one, just wondered what everyone thought of it??

Lookin good Mark, very professional, I.M.O.

Comment

I think the overall look, colour scheme etc is very good. Navigation is a breeze and the adverts for each car have exactly the right amount of info at a single glance. Nice job!
          sigpic
          Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Its looking awesome now!

Comment

looks nice, just tell me the Burg for sale is 641 or 645 ? as they are both numbers

Last edited by Brano; 27 November 2008, 12:42 PM.
              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

i really should take up web design eh mark

looking good buddy, best of luck!

p.s i had that dream again (she got it!)

Comment

Yes he sought permission which is a rareity in these times....

Looks nice...
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

thanks everyone, and my bad on the vxr burg number, ill change that now duhhhhh

if anyone else has some nice pictures that u want me to add up on the site i can try and do that for ya, doesnt have to be vauxhall stuff, just anything sporty

Comment

Working...
                    X