This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a bad week

to start of had that sickness bug then found out the next day my work was making people redundant so my dad was 1 of the 11 and i found out on wednesday morning i was 1 of them too so from today im officially jobless!! and to makes things even better my grandad was taken into hospital with breathing problems wednesday morning.what a hell of a week

What did you do for a job Teri?

Comment

i was a av/it tech

Comment

commiserations dude
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

thanx went in today to collect my stuff had a good talk with the guys i worked with i'll b weird getting up and not going to work.it was a bit sad for me been there for the pass 4 years. i was the first and only av/it female they had
          Last edited by Teri; 29 November 2008, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teri View Post
            thanx went in today to collect my stuff had a good talk with the guys i worked with i'll b weird getting up and going to work.it was a bit sad for me been there for the pass 4 years. i was the first and only av/it female they had

Did they have to pay you off Teri?

Comment

sorry to hear this... bad times unfortunately. Hope things look up soon tho

Comment

Sorry to hear this teri keep your chin up hope things get better for you soon.

Comment

i was made redundant so ill get some money its just a bad time a month till xmas and still waiting for my boyfriend to get his money from his old house just not good times. hopefully things will get better. thanks for the support

Comment

Chin up Teri, hopefully the new year will bring better news for you

Its been a funny old year all round for me too. Had my first holiday abroad in 3 years this year, and we got married whilst we were there. Then I came back and got my VXR, then I changed jobs after 11 years at the same place (now work for Shell) then with the keyless fault on the car, I had some possessions nicked out of the car. Then a horrible old bat pulled out on me at a roundabout, cue some bodywork repairs, just had that all fixed up when my nan (my last grandparent) passed away.

A crazy year.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, can anyone help Teri off here find a job????
                      sigpic

Comment

not the best times teri, but i have also just had phone call to say i am now unemployed.. digging out my santa suit to get cash for crimbo.
                        hopefully we all get a better time next year.....chin up.
                        sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

sorry to hear of your troubles.. I totally understand about being jobless, as im still jobless, im looking for work after being declared fit to work after having slipped a disc & hardly being able to walk... my bf has been jobless for 3 months now,, no fault of his own... were trying so hard to find some where as were totally skint and if we dont find a job soon, we might end up losing the car aswell as a lot more... hopefully the new year will start as a good one.. good luck with the job hunting,

Comment

my life has been full of years that are ****
                            i just take it in my stride now
                            iam 34 on the 1st december,have 3 boys.
                            back in 1999 my middle son was diaganosed with a cancerous brain tumor and told he would not live till he was 3,after lots of chemo and many surgery`s and 2 relapes and many years fighting to save him ,he is still with us (although disabled) ,and he is now 10 YEARS OLD! i have been made redundant numerous times, i had been working as hgv driver in 2006 and had a accident at work which i broke my neck and a disc had gone into my spinal cord and was walking around for 6 months not knowing what was wrong!!
                            anyway by july 2006 i could hardly walk and so i paid for a mri scan myself as the nhs had a long waiting list and they found my nck probi was in hospital the next day and had surgery for this and was in hospital a while and recovering,i came out and re-learning to walk and everting ect i then had a serious car accident and was again very lucky to be alive!!
                            anyway i am now registered disabled and can not work,i used to love keeping fit cycling and weight training but my life has changed so much i cannot do this now, i went through a massive depression...
                            i used to think i was unlucky but now i think i have been VERy LUCKY and although i and my family have had my fair share of sadness,
                            i feel lucky to be able to walk(although not great)and still have my son,and family together!!

my message is whatever life throws at you try and look on the bright side and believe me there is allways someone much worse off than you

p.s sorry for the long post!

Comment

my life is like that too. it should all come good in the end (doesnt for me but youre not me )
                              The Derv-ert
                              "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Working...
                              X