X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new ipod nano 16GB (4th gen)

Hi all,

Atm I have the 2nd gen nano, but have filled it as I'm a music freak and like all my tunes with me in the car and hate having lots of cd's in the car too.

I was just wondering whether anyone on here has one and what they think of them before me taking the plunge to fork out the cash for one?

Cheers
    Mark
    sigpic

me N95 (8GB) is full of mp3 and have also 3,5 jack...
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
      me N95 (8GB) is full of mp3 and have also 3,5 jack...
      Oh yeah never thought of doing that, but the 3.5mm jack I have got is only ipod compatable as it has the long ipod jack on. I think I should of got the other one that goes into the earphone socket on the ipod!

I still might get the new nano though as I fancy a bit of an upgrade! Anyone got one?

Mark
      sigpic

Comment

yea i got one, in black. Really good piece of kit, unbelievably thin, good bright deep colours on screen and very good resolution for the size of it. Use mine for music, podcasts, audio books, tv shows and movies. Sometimes feels a little fragile due to just how small it is, so i got a hard crystal case for it which makes it feel much more solid and save's it from any possible scratching/damage. I really rate it, you can't go wrong.
        Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
          Hi all,

Atm I have the 2nd gen nano, but have filled it as I'm a music freak and like all my tunes with me in the car and hate having lots of cd's in the car too.

I was just wondering whether anyone on here has one and what they think of them before me taking the plunge to fork out the cash for one?

Cheers
          Mark
          Got my Mrs one, its a cracking wee toy. it seems ot be built really well too.
          I'd have one but got the I-Phone instead

Comment

Originally posted by DrG View Post
            yea i got one, in black. Really good piece of kit, unbelievably thin, good bright deep colours on screen and very good resolution for the size of it. Use mine for music, podcasts, audio books, tv shows and movies. Sometimes feels a little fragile due to just how small it is, so i got a hard crystal case for it which makes it feel much more solid and save's it from any possible scratching/damage. I really rate it, you can't go wrong.
            Cheers,
            Is it as thin as the 2nd gen? The 1st gen was huge, then the 2nd gen (the one I have now) went really slim, then for some reason apple decided to go wider and thicker again for the 3rd gen!
            sigpic

Comment

When driving the ipod doesn't skip tracks does it because of the new "shake to shuffle" feature?
              sigpic

Comment

its much thiner than the 3rd gen and half as thin as the 2nd id say. With the latest firmware you can turn off shake to shuffle but tbh it neds a firm shuffle to do its thing, gimmik really

Comment

Working...
                X