This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold my vxr

im sooo gutted, traded it in for a 4x4 - joint decision with other half as gonna have a wee bambino soon. but anyone who from motherwell who has bot it from taggarts - look after it please lol

Noooooooo .... Thats what the Zaf Vxr is for !!!

Comment

what 4x4 you gone for ??

Comment

oh no

where in the rule book does it state you have to have a 4x4 afrer an adition to the family?

i hate 4x4's
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

ive got 2 kids and ive got an astra vxr, even if i had another i wouldnt get rid i love it 2 much

Comment

i got a stinky hyundi tucan (old mans car i call it) everytime i see a vxr i give him the growl lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gillian View Post
              i got a stinky hyundi tucan (old mans car i call it) everytime i see a vxr i give him the growl lol
              you mean a tucson?

sigpic
              GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

nevermind , we`ll be thinking about you whilst we`re on our VXR`S

Comment

have they sold it yet????? i mean taggarts? dont tell me actualy because i will just make a silly desision and go buy one
                  Apps, Tech and Gaming
                  CURRENT CAR - ASTRA VXR

Comment

so you do a lot of off roading then. lol good luck

Comment

i would never get rid of my vxr even if i had 2 kids let alone 1
                      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Im from Wishaw so feel free to gaze at me driving by in my VXR ha!

Comment

thanks very much geo lol
                          i dunno if they have sold it or not coz one of the guys who works there had his eye on it brill car too loved it - tints and black alloys and not forgettin the vxronline stickers!

Comment

thanks very much geo lol
                            i dunno if they have sold it or not coz one of the guys who works there had his eye on it brill car too loved it - tints and black alloys and not forgettin the vxronline stickers!
                            Peter Vardy MWell??

I work for Peter Vardy HQ in advertising...no doubt ill be adding it in a press advert if its not been sold

Comment

Heard the steering of tucan's can be a bit iffy

Sorry to hear, but family comes first - and in that respect best wishes for the future and keep us updated

Comment

Working...
                              X