This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought a c4 vts

i sold my nurbergring a couple of weeks ago to get the cash back as i really wasnt looking forward to big value loses in the near future.
    i put the cash back in my bank,i have a golf cabriolet to run around in but i saw a citreon c4 vts(petrol) forsale and thought i would have a go it was only 4k on a 55 plate and has soooo many factory extras i can not beleive it,heres some
    lane wandering,bi-xenons,with afl,auto dim mirror,full heated leather,factory sat nav(nav drive)with aux mode for dvd/playstations ect,front rear parking sensors,in arm multi cd,auto lights and wipers,full tints also has been lowered with eibach springs and has a powerflow exhaust this car has everthing!!
    and for only 4k...maybe not as fast as the berg but is quite revy and handles mint plus costs nowhere near the berg!!
    just thought id share this with you guys..

Is the lane wandering detection thing an admission that it's easy to fall asleep in?

Only joking - hope all goes well with the new car

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
      Is the lane wandering detection thing an admission that it's easy to fall asleep in?

Only joking - hope all goes well with the new car
      no but it may be good for the ladies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by electricbluevxr View Post
        no but it may be good for the ladies!!!
        Thought they were more worried about wandering hands not wandering Citroens?

Astra

Comment

thought about a C4 by Loeb for a while but the performance was totally rubbish for what should be a cracking motor.
          Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

pics come on dont be shy lol
            WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Sounds like one helluva lot of motor for that kind of cash, Bud. Nice one, ..post us some pics, ..think they're cool looking cars. Love the Transformer ads they do for them! hope you'll be sticking around on the site??? All the best with your new car.
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

WHAT OMG!!!!!! you mean the transformers aren't real cars

Comment

i like the Citroen C4's

is it the 3 or 5 door coz the back of the 3 door looks soooo goood!

especially with the spoiler
                  The Derv-ert
                  "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Originally posted by Smudger View Post
                    WHAT OMG!!!!!! you mean the transformers aren't real cars
                    Sorry for spoiling it for you, Smudger, ...bit like kids and Santa and all that, ..and before you ask, YES there is a real Santa and don't let anyone tell you anything different
                    sigpic
                    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by Astra888 View Post
                      i like the Citroen C4's

I agree with you there Bud, ..C4's are all well cool looking, but the 3 dr looks are quite sleek and sexy. Does that sound typically female of me to say that?
                      sigpic

Comment

i like the Citroen C4's

do they do a 5dr vtr???

Comment

Originally posted by vxradam123 View Post
                          do they do a 5dr vtr???
                          yeah im sure they do anyway, buts its a bit boaring imo

do you have the spoiler on yourse?
                          The Derv-ert
                          "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

i like the Citroen C4's

yea its the 3 door coupe,iam gonna stick around as i love the site and maybe in the future buy another vxr,its wicked red and i will post up pics later when i take some

Comment

so many extras, will vxrs slowly deminish as people are tempted by more 4 your money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X