This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I go tonight...

So it's my 22nd today. Went out with the lads last night and today is a family meal. But where should we go?

Last year went to a proper chinese meal thingy... Spent 4 HOURS!! there

Year before was TGI Fridays so want to try something different.

Any suggestions?

on my 22nd in july went to an indian buffet,and was fantastic,great food plus would be different to the typical sunday joint

Comment

happy birthday mate,

why not go for a good ole sunday tradition, roast???
      Whats next?!?!?

Comment

try a nice pub dinner in the country. fantastic food at the rams head in disley and rather posh surroundings to, like a trendy wine bar type place easy to find on ya left just past the turning to lyme park.
        INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
          on my 22nd in july went to an indian buffet,and was fantastic,great food plus would be different to the typical sunday joint
          Could do, live near the "curry mile" so there are quiet a few indian restraunts knocking about

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
          happy birthday mate,

why not go for a good ole sunday tradition, roast???
          Good idea, not had a roast in months!

Comment

its super sunday so it should be half a dozen tinnies and a takeaway from the chinese or indian get in there and many happy returns of the day to you too
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

happy b-day.
              The Derv-ert
              "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                try a nice pub dinner in the country. fantastic food at the rams head in disley and rather posh surroundings to, like a trendy wine bar type place easy to find on ya left just past the turning to lyme park.
                Ooo I've heared that it's nice up there.
                Originally posted by worsy View Post
                its super sunday so it should be half a dozen tinnies and a takeaway from the chinese or indian get in there and many happy returns of the day to you too
                CHeers fella. I should be in the pub right now waiting for the derby... But I'm too ill atm haha

Comment

Originally posted by skot View Post
                  Good idea, not had a roast in months!

Beautiful sunday roast at the Rams Head :-)

and happy b-day to mate? did you end up taking ya car down the strip the other night ?
                  INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                    Beautiful sunday roast at the Rams Head :-)

and happy b-day to mate? did you end up taking ya car down the strip the other night ?
                    Cheers.

Nah Vinnie and I left just after you did... Went via the private runway M....60. Had some fun there

Comment

if you live near the curry mile, theres a lovely italian resturant in didsbury (i think it called that) down the high street
                      Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
                        if you live near the curry mile, theres a lovely italian resturant in didsbury (i think it called that) down the high street
                        Ooooh italian! The closest I've ever got to italian is Pizza Hut!

Yep, it is Didsbury. Any idea on the restraunt name?

Comment

Originally posted by skot View Post
                          Cheers.

Nah Vinnie and I left just after you did... Went via the private runway M....60. Had some fun there

haha i kno me an vinnie had sum fun on the way there. damm weather cant get the power down when its like this. sunny today so hopefuly dry roads l8r, hehe

and how do ya post a thread of your own on here is it me or what ??
                          INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Lol it's you matey! On the main "General Chat" page at the top it says "new thread". C lick on that.

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...light=astra888

whats the honest point in this?
                              The Derv-ert
                              "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Working...
                              X