Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thieving ******s

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thieving ******s

    I was at a concert the other week and when i came back to my car the 1st thing i noticed was the Ariel had gone missing.

    Now who wants to steal a standard Ariel .......grrrrrrrrrrr
    INSIGNIA VXR

  • #2
    **** knows. Left my old car in Notts town center once and someone stole the drivers windscrren wiper, i just had to ask myself, why????

    Comment


    • #3
      my mums corsa c had it taken twice. we found out whare they gone tho
      The Derv-ert
      "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Astra888 View Post
        my mums corsa c had it taken twice. we found out whare they gone tho

        where did they go ??
        INSIGNIA VXR

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
          where did they go ??
          the guy just up from me had his stolen. and it just so happendthat when ours went missing, he had a corsa c antenna on his car
          The Derv-ert
          "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Astra888 View Post
            the guy just up from me had his stolen. and it just so happendthat when ours went missing, he had a corsa c antenna on his car

            haha so its like a chain wonder where it started off.lol

            take it you got it back??
            INSIGNIA VXR

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
              haha so its like a chain wonder where it started off.lol

              take it you got it back??
              i stole it back
              The Derv-ert
              "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

              Comment


              • #8
                All My Silver Dust Caps Have Been Stolen On My Corsa VXR
                sigpic
                - Corsa VXR - Arden Blue - Sight & Light Pack - Front Grill VXR Badge - ITG Panel Filter - Milltek Down Pipe - Milltek Catback System - TMS Bluefin Remap - Blue Samco Boost Hoses - Baileys DV26 BOV - 6000K HID Kit - Team Heko Wind Deflectors - 18" Black Vauxhall Alloys - Nurburgring Splitter - OPC Fog Surrounds - Tinted Fog Lights - CS Brake Ducts - Ultra Black Headlights - Tinted Windows - Hel Braided Brake Lines - Green Cotton Filter -

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                  I was at a concert the other week and when i came back to my car the 1st thing i noticed was the Ariel had gone missing.

                  Now who wants to steal a standard Ariel .......grrrrrrrrrrr
                  You do

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    All My Silver Dust Caps Have Been Stolen On My Corsa VXR
                    Local kiddies I reckon, dust-caps for their bikes - I caught two youngsters a couple of years back, got'em but can you imagine a couple of kiddies crying their eyes out next to a 6ft 6in bloke - I looked the villain in the middle of my street for ffs .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by skot View Post
                      You do

                      Guess what i did? haha
                      INSIGNIA VXR

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        "bought" a new one haha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          errrm yea you could say that? was a pressent some kind strainger left one on the roof of there corsa the other day so i did the nice thing and took his kind offer. ;-)
                          INSIGNIA VXR

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            bahahaha thieving scum

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              well what goes around comes around. just hope it doesnt come my way agen,lol
                              INSIGNIA VXR

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X