• Police brutality

http://www.mirror.co.uk/latest-news/...5875-20934568/

absolutley no excuse

thats very bad an the police get away with it
    the truth is out there
    part GSI part VXR
    tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Disgusting!! and these assholes are paid to protect joe public.... They've brought shame on their profession!! they should be jailed...

Comment

its bad is that, i think the power goes to there head sometimes.

Comment

that is totally unacceptable !

i bet Astra888 finds it funny though

Comment

If a group of three civvies did that to a single bloke they would be jailed.

Bet they dont even get suspended.

The use of force is to the minimum amount necessary, punching him in the head repeatedly while two hold him down is not deemed as minimum force.

Dismissal is the only solution.
            Last edited by miniman; 30 November 2008, 07:40 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Protect And Serve...............lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

notice how getting the conviction for assault ruined this guys chance of getting a job with the fire brigade also, these 3 coppers ruined his chances of a good start after he leaves the army

Comment

they get wound up all night then somebody gets it not good, especially they rubbed his face on road saw on news yesterday good old cctv caught them.

Comment

thats shocking, i cant believe there was people just driving past watching the copper smash his head of the ground.
                    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Originally posted by sandyVXR View Post
                      thats shocking, i cant believe there was people just driving past watching the copper smash his head of the ground.
                      I agree it is shocking but if anyone is to intervene then they would have been arrested as well Sickening

I do have to point out that not all have the same power trip.

Comment

if it wasn`t for cctv they would of got away with it , how many times have they done that whilst not in view of cctv , nobody is above the law lol unless your a copper

Comment

Missed the result... what happened to them after this was shown to a judge ? Internal enquiry ? End of.
                          sigpic

Comment

I cant believe that
                            I know the police have a very tough job....but a serving member of the armed forces , or any ordinary persons should not be treated in that way.
                            Just makes me wander why we bother wanting to go to places like Iraq and Afghanistan to try and make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                              if it wasn`t for cctv they would of got away with it , how many times have they done that whilst not in view of cctv , nobody is above the law lol unless your a copper
                              They did get away with it, didnt they ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X