Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VXR Dave

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VXR Dave

    are you working nights

  • #2
    random
    HeavenlyDetail
    .
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

    Comment


    • #3
      Nah, i've been told that he spends ages on the site when he's at work, and on a night like tonite can't blame him. i don't want to venture too far from
      the kettle either

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Smudger View Post
        Nah, i've been told that he spends ages on the site when he's at work, and on a night like tonite can't blame him. i don't want to venture too far from
        the kettle either
        Sure his boss will love that

        Astra

        Comment


        • #5
          hes away at the min i think

          Comment


          • #6
            i can virtually gaurantee his boss wont be there past 5 o'clock and even if he was it's personal admin, thats my excuse

            Comment


            • #7
              Im am the boss at this time of night lol yes im on night lol and tom im going away first thing in morning but your bits have been orded bud.

              www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

              Comment


              • #8
                had the burg here last night too all dirty it was now clean again marc tucked up in bed.

                www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
                  Im am the boss at this time of night lol yes im on night lol and tom im going away first thing in morning but your bits have been orded bud.
                  your a gent dave thanks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                    your a gent dave thanks
                    thats ok bud i will pick them up next week as soon as i get back it was pink you wanted

                    www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
                      thats ok bud i will pick them up next week as soon as i get back it was pink you wanted

                      i couldn't possibly ruin my colour scheme now dave so stop tempting me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        haha snap saw you were online at daft o'clock this morning. am on nights aswel the things you have to do to afford a burg.
                        INSIGNIA VXR

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                          haha snap saw you were online at daft o'clock this morning. am on nights aswel the things you have to do to afford a burg.

                          lol so true mate so true worth i tho aye

                          www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                            i couldn't possibly ruin my colour scheme now dave so stop tempting me
                            Go with the mirrors think black would look sweet as with what your doing.

                            www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
                              Go with the mirrors think black would look sweet as with what your doing.
                              yeah ideally i want mirrors,front grill and rear strip black for now but dnt wanna go to ott

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X