This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing the time

Hey guys just down at regal getting a few bits done on the car for my photo shoot tomorrow. Chris just let me have access to the computor to pass some time as there very busy. Was looking through some pics of him in london testing the 700bhp porsche thought id share them with you as they look the mutts nutts.

few cars i got to contend with down here

Porsche engine on the deck

Random tool (cant give secrets away lol) work being carried out on an astra gsi

whats everyone else up too?

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Awesome Pice James! 700Bhp? That's mental Just chilling at home at the mo, ..it's been snowing again up here and don't fancy taking the Burg out in it, having read on here about a few ppl having bumps with their cars yesterday.
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

ye not good hope you guys stay safe up there, cars just gone in now, ye the porsche is mental, they been doing loads of road testing with it, secretly want one. Really crazy seeing a porsche engine on the deck too.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
        Awesome Pice James! 700Bhp? That's mental Just chilling at home at the mo, ..it's been snowing again up here and don't fancy taking the Burg out in it, having read on here about a few ppl having bumps with their cars yesterday.
        you snowed in or day off work?

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

727bhp actually
          |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
          sigpic
          |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Comment

Originally posted by Regal View Post
            727bhp actually
            Can i have one

Im sat at home im off work today as ive lost my voice n got a really bad cold

Works own fault for not letting me wear a fleece since im based were the doors always open
            Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
              Can i have one

Works own fault for not letting me wear a fleece since im based were the doors always open
              lol just been watching some work being done in the deep darkest depth's of an astra engine. aww get better soon mate, whats going on with all this snow and colds etc

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post

(
                Get back to work you big girl!

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                  you snowed in or day off work?
                  I'm a lady of leisure now, ..not by choice though, I may add. I got a spinal injury at work a while back and have permanent nerve damage. Gotta keep smiling though, ..I'm luckier than a lot of ppl
                  sigpic
                  Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by sally.m View Post
                    Get back to work you big girl!
                    lol banter we love it

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

I'm a lady of leisure now, ..not by choice though, I may add. I got a spinal injury at work a while back and have permanent nerve damage. Gotta keep smiling though, ..I'm luckier than a lot of ppl
                      ow dear will you make a full recovery?

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Hope you have a great time at your photo shoot, tomorrow. That's quite something, seeing the inside of the engine like that, ..not that I know much about it Looks impressive though!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hope you have a great time at your photo shoot, tomorrow. That's quite something, seeing the inside of the engine like that, ..not that I know much about it Looks impressive though!
                          gota say the porche one is pritty nutts, most engine jobs has to come out the car

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                            ow dear will you make a full recovery?
                            It took the NHS 3 yrs to give me an MRI scan after my accident and that's why the nerve damage is permanent now. Neuro-surgeon won't operate on my back again, ..so I just take my pills, drive the Burg when I can and make the most of life.
                            sigpic

Comment

It took the NHS 3 yrs to give me an MRI scan after my accident and that's why the nerve damage is permanent now. Neuro-surgeon won't operate on my back again, ..so I just take my pills, drive the Burg when I can and make the most of life.
                              fair play and admire your out look on life, im sure the burg puts a smile on your face

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X