This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "teeth"

I watched the DVD of the film the other day and it reminded me of this joke -

"A dentist got married to a really gorgeous girl, ..but 6 weeks after their wedding he still hadn't made love to his new wife. She was getting really frustrated so finally one night while they were in bed together, she said to him,

"LOOK BABE, DON'T YOU FANCY ME ANYMORE OR SOMETHING, BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR 6 WEEKS AND STILL YOU HAVEN'T MADE LOVE TO ME!!!".

The guy told his wife that of course he loved and fancied her, but that when he was a young lad, his mum had warned him that women have teeth, down there.

His wife got really annoyed with him and said,

"OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, ..DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE SUCH NONSENSE??? WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF AND SEE IF I'VE GOT TEETH DOWN THERE

So the guy got under the duvet, ..pulled up his wife's nighty and after a few seconds, his wife said to him,

"WELL, ..DID YOU FIND ANY TEETH?"

To which her husband replied, "TEETH??? I DON'T THINK SO, ...HAVE YOU SEEN THE BL**DY STATE OF YOUR GUMS, LATELY???
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

nice 1....so your trying to steal my thunder now are you??
    sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
    Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
    Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

Originally posted by rams View Post
      nice 1....so your trying to steal my thunder now are you??
      Come on Rams, ...do you really think I'd try to do that to YOU of all ppl???

It would be silly of me, even to try!
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Only one answer to that YES lol

Was that the actual name of the DVD???

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
          Come on Rams, ...do you really think I'd try to do that to YOU of all ppl???

It would be silly of me, even to try!
          Thank the lord was getting worried

Comment

Originally posted by ZaffyBabe View Post
            Only one answer to that YES lol

Was that the actual name of the DVD???
            Yes, it's called "Teeth", ..I think the film came out last year and the joke is along the same lines!! There's one point where this young girl 'bites' off a young guy's bits, ..but not with her teeth! Then when the 'dismembered member' falls on the floor, the guy's Rottweiler eats it (I know, ...GROSS!!) and spits out the tip, 'cos it's got a gold ring in it! The whole film is a bit tongue in cheek (or maybe something else!) and believe it or not, it's more of a comedy than anything.
            sigpic

Comment

My sort of film lol

Comment

My other half chose the film, ..I much prefer a good chick flick or a comedy with a bit less blood, myself!
                sigpic

Comment

Im more of a horror thriller lass, not into the romantic films too mushy for me lol

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                    My other half chose the film, ..I much prefer a good chick flick or a comedy with a bit less blood, myself!
                    Yeh thats what they all say.....bet you love all that stuff...like driller killer.etc.etc

Comment

Originally posted by rams View Post
                      Yeh thats what they all say.....bet you love all that stuff...like driller killer.etc.etc
                      Hold on a minute, ..need to rev up my chain saw! You saw right through me Rams x
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X