This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather???

got to drive to aberdeen tonight for work, can any of the members in that area give me a bit of a weather report.....is it snowing, how bad are the roads. dont fancy putting my pride and joy around a lampost.
    cheers folks.
    sigpic v6 and loving it

Here's a link to the forecast for today and tonight, Davy.

http://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/acci/...wt_weather.asp
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Sorry, it's not looking good for tonight, Bud
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

oooh, not good. nevermind just have to be super careful. cheers paulie.
        sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

No probs
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
            No probs
            is it snowing up there paulie???
            i live just outside Glasgow and it snowed on Monday and has been below freezing ever since so it has stayed! very bad for driving in side streets miss my car
            Apps, Tech and Gaming
            CURRENT CAR - ASTRA VXR

Comment

supposed to be getting worse tonight with more heavy snow on top of bloody ice grrrrrr. Freezing cold as well -10

Comment

Originally posted by craigie89scotland View Post
                i live just outside Glasgow and it snowed on Monday and has been below freezing ever since so it has stayed! very bad for driving in side streets miss my car
                OMG I take it the avatar pic is of the car your wrote off. How did that happen??

Comment

Originally posted by craigie89scotland View Post
                  It's not snowing right now, Bud, but it's really icy and the forecast's more snow showers for tonight. Feels like we're getting a bad Winter this time round. You stay just outside Glasgow? I used to work in Easterhouse. Sorry to hear you're missing your car, Bud.
                  sigpic

Comment

don`t forget the gusty winds causing blizzards , just wondered when do you have to travel back home ?

Comment

Will those gusty winds be caused with all the baked beans you eat lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZaffyBabe View Post
                        Will those gusty winds be caused with all the baked beans you eat lol
                        I hope you were meaning Daz there, Zaffy??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                          I hope you were meaning Daz there, Zaffy??
                          That will be him, the one with the black rubber fetish suit on pmsl, Heard thats why its so round because of wind lol

Comment

cheers , pmsl , bloody alexfi , forgot about the pic when i said beans on toast lol,
                            gotta avoid all sharp objects now

Comment

Zaffy comes a long with a pin

Comment

Working...
                              X