This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temp

how bloody cold was it to day -14 at my work the desil in my work van even frooze for a bit!!!!!

Thats shockingly cold
    Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

-14 , did you look like this trying to get out of van

Comment

it was really cold here i had to prize my winder wipers of the work van!!

Comment

thats bloody freezing and i thought it was cold in my car the other day -2.5
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

every time you breathed in you could feel the inside of your nose freezing up!!!
            when i jumped in to the van it would go 10 yards then cut out done this for about half an hour

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ-VXR View Post
              how bloody cold was it to day -14 at my work the desil in my work van even frooze for a bit!!!!!
              Where abouts you work?? seen it was -5 when a was out last night
              sigpic
              Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
              And now have an
              Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
              Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

just down the m74 at abington our yard is out in the hills a bit i work at hodge plant ltd

Comment

Cool no where your talking about, am working tmoz at 6 and to get loads of snow tonight aswell , need to look the spade out a think
                  sigpic
                  Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                  And now have an
                  Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                  Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Got our forklift stuck in the yard today , front wheels in an ice rut and back wheel didnt have enough grip to pull itself out

Serves the company right for skimping money and not gritting the yard
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by soosie
                    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                    Originally posted by soosie
                    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

yeah well it has started snowing here not that heavy but the wind has picked up

Comment

it was warm down south must of got to about +3 at one point.

Comment

Working...
                        X