This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few buyin a track car

Right, 4 of us are looking at gettin a track car/street sleeper between us... We're thinkin 106gti or Saxo VTS.

Need some opinions on the Saxo I've owned a 106 before and loved it but the Saxo's are a bit cheaper.... so anyone owned a VTS before?

Why not stick to Vauxhall and get a Corsa GSi? Might hold up a bit better than the french 5hite?
    Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
    sigpic

Comment

the Corsa VXR is quite honestly the only Corsa that I've ever liked lol. Plus the GTi and VTS look awesome stripped out n slammed low

Comment

get a corsa and put a let engine in it, then phase 3.5 it... thats would be a laf.
        my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

my mates got a 106gti is for sale 60k on the clock in the rare blue, lowered 80mm in tsw ice alloys leather seats full pipercross zaust, no silencers or cats.
          sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
          Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
          0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

Comment

bet he's wanting more than 800 notes for it though

Comment

Clio 172's are a real bargain track cars now.
              I see dumb people.......
              .....they're everywhere
              .....they walk around like everyone else
              .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

i have a stripped out corsa b with a let engine phase 3.5, coilovers, ap's etc etc etc and there is not a lot better for the money

Comment

Originally posted by dap
                  Im taking orders.

Me thinks NOT 800 notes?!?!
                  Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
                  sigpic

Comment

had a vtr myself , found it better than the vts which you had to rag the ***** off to keep it going

Comment

nice one, thats what I wanted to hear... was handling good?

Comment

lowered 40mm and handled like a dream m8 , best handling car ive had

Comment

thought about doing this loads of times, did you say your budget was 800pounds???

you can buy a decent corsa B and redtop it for 1000 (redtop or c20xe is a 2.0 ltr 16v engine which iirc as standard produces 150bhp with a few mods and fewer money it can be nocking on 200bhp easy)

dont go french mate stay with vauxhall!!! need any help pm me have done a conversion before and about to do one with a mate
                          Apps, Tech and Gaming
                          CURRENT CAR - ASTRA VXR

Comment

hmmmmm sounds interesting!!

Comment

Nova Nova Nova Nova!

Comment

Working...
                              X