Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Quick sorry to all photoshoppers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Quick sorry to all photoshoppers

    i would like to say sorry for seeming arogant in my post about the wheels i was unaware of the time and effort you lot put in for us and would just like to thank you for the pic's you have done for me many thanks they look amazing!!!!

  • #2
    Don't be silly its fine.

    I didn't take offense to it and don't see why anybody else should have.

    I would have done the wheels for you myself but my skills havnt quite got to that stage in photoshop yet lol.

    Hope your enjoying the forums anyway, and ive made you 4 sigs lol take a look:

    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=34045

    If you need help putting it in your signature drop me a pm

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Nathan, any chance you could help Longy79 - was gonna do something for him but haven't got the time myself right now

      If you'd do something for him that would be ace

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
        Hey Nathan, any chance you could help Longy79 - was gonna do something for him but haven't got the time myself right now

        If you'd do something for him that would be ace
        what does he need doing, cant find the post??? Used the search and he just wants help advertising by the look of things lol which if fine but i dont own a website lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          what does he need doing, cant find the post???
          Was via PM.

          He's got a sig just now, but it's got some 'bad' language in it so he needs it updating and he saw it as a chance to get something better If you just drop him a PM and explain that I'm passing the torch

          Oh, and thanks - rep coming Or there would've been but I need to rep others before I can rep you again

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
            Was via PM.

            He's got a sig just now, but it's got some 'bad' language in it so he needs it updating and he saw it as a chance to get something better If you just drop him a PM and explain that I'm passing the torch

            Oh, and thanks - rep coming Or there would've been but I need to rep others before I can rep you again
            yes you definately need to share some rep

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
              yes you definately need to share some rep
              AlexFi youve lost out lol, ive already given Mandy some E-Loving(rep), might get some back if im lucky

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                AlexFi youve lost out lol, ive already given Mandy some E-Loving(rep), might get some back if im lucky
                you just got lucky

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                  you just got lucky
                  I know its good to share but Alex isnt getting 2nds from me until i spead some more love around lol

                  And Thankyoo x

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                    you just got lucky
                    Walks back opened eyed, slack jawed

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
                      Walks back opened eyed, slack jawed
                      like this you got lucky too

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                        like this you got lucky too
                        And there was me thinking i was "Special"

                        <-- Was it the tan that put you off

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          And there was me thinking i was "Special"

                          <-- Was it the tan that put you off
                          yes you a little too well done and erm a bit chicken

                          but you special cos not many could pull off that look

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                            yes you a little too well done and erm a bit chicken

                            but you special cos not many could pull off that look
                            Dare i say Mandy has a new fetish???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              And there was me thinking i was "Special"
                              You are, but in a completely different way

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X