X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotional Help If Poss

Hey everyone

as you all no i run www.revitupuk.com and having a new website built, well its nearly finished and looking to see if anyone else has a website or good contacts within the motor sport industry that could maybe use one of our banners on there sites to promote our cars were selling

i no i no i sound cheeky as hell, but if dont ask, u dont get

if anyone wants to help me out, click below link to see few banners and there details

http://www.revitupuk.com/banners.php

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Only thing I noticed on all of the banners is no website address even in your sig one

Alot of people will prob want to nose around on the net before making phone calls/visits
    "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

ahh right yeah, we are tryin to sort out when people click on banner, automatically takes you to our website

pls people could always google us

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Web site is looking great m8, very impressive.

Think it's worth putting the name up of who did it as others may be interested
        sigpic

Comment

yeah his name is chris, works for gamin company as a developer, hes awesome mate and builds them like ours from around £750.00

let me no if interested

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by longy79 View Post
            ahh right yeah, we are tryin to sort out when people click on banner, automatically takes you to our website

pls people could always google us
            Should be simple enough to do if you add aref's to the banners then they should appear selectable as the ones on here do for VXROnline and the Vauxhall logo

Comment

Working...
            X