X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autosport and VXR-R

Well Autosport are pretty impressed:

http://www.autosport-international.com/public/node/550

Brochures going out to dealers next week.

Working on some deals for a dozen or so people, working with dealers for best PX deal etc, and since the VAT rate has come down so has the price, so you could be looking at another £500 off.

Finally insurance, we've been working with a couple of insurers and we will be able to announce a special insurance cover deal for the cars, complete with included track day cover.

Sweet as

I think you should loan me one so i can test it
    Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

I'll borrow it after nath

Comment

Will be popping in for a look at the show - put the kettle on

Astra

Comment

less than 5 seconds for a front wheel drive car... now thats impresive
          my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Fantastic..
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

how many will be made of each?
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

25 only.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh Must admit it looks really good

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney View Post
                    25 only.
                    daz be working hard then

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

these things be strpped out/caged or just standard interior ??

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                        daz be working hard then
                        We do have three other techs you know.

Richard built the Astra race car, Steve built the M3 race car and all of them built the VX220 Britcar (although mainly Nick).

I'm proud to say we have one of the best (if not the best) tech team in the UK. Each of them build race cars and run them for the season, Darren built the Corsa and is responsible for that next season as he was this season.

There is over 25 years of experience in our workshop including one Vauxhall Gold, One Vauxhall Silver and one BMW Senior Tech - that more experience than most dealers.

Oh, and they come with standard interior (but with custom badging inside, including a numbered badge) but there is an option of full race cage.

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                          daz be working hard then

Richard built the Astra race car, Steve built the M3 race car and all of them built the VX220 Britcar (although mainly Nick).

I'm proud to say we have one of the best (if not the best) tech team in the UK. Each of them build race cars and run them for the season, Darren built the Corsa and is responsible for that next season as he was this season.

There is over 25 years of experience in our workshop including one Vauxhall Gold, One Vauxhall Silver and one BMW Senior Tech - that more experience than most dealers.

Oh, and they come with standard interior (but with custom badging inside, including a numbered badge) but there is an option of full race cage.

You been told James

Best watch yourself on that Kart track
                          sigpic
                          My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Yea Rich and Steve are gonna Mario Kart you james bananna skins and all..
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Thats me told, tenner says i get it in the neck from steve when he finds out too. John you know i've bucked the trend and come up to see your set up and was very impressed with the service and banter i recieved, my comment was purly to get a friendly reaction from daz and no way a dig to TMS or its staff.

soz mods back on track now
                              Last edited by James_VXR; 7 December 2008, 02:40 AM.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X