Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im made this

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • im made this

    i got board so i made this vid

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcCX3PoI9-E
    The Derv-ert
    "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

  • #2
    Thats very good..... Silly question but are you still at school because you have good knowledge for your age , i couldnt do that..
    HeavenlyDetail
    .
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
      Thats very good..... Silly question but are you still at school because you have good knowledge for your age , i couldnt do that..
      yeah. but i made that at home on windows movie maker
      The Derv-ert
      "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

      Comment


      • #4
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F02Dtfx--E
        heres another one for you to comment on
        The Derv-ert
        "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

        Comment


        • #5
          Age 21 - cossiepowered, joined in 2007 - how old are you?

          Stop scamming and spamming for god's sake

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
            Age 21 - cossiepowered, joined in 2007 - how old are you?

            Stop scamming and spamming for god's sake
            i put age 21 so i could view age restricted vids. im 16

            im a sneeky bugger
            The Derv-ert
            "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Astra888 View Post
              i put age 21 so i could view age restricted vids. im 16

              im a sneeky bugger
              Tut Tut

              Astra

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                Tut Tut
                well what would you do in my case
                The Derv-ert
                "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Astra888 View Post
                  well what would you do in my case
                  Only pulling your leg

                  Astra

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                    Only pulling your leg
                    hehehe
                    The Derv-ert
                    "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X