X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RADAR DETECTORS

Hi,

I have managed to tot up 6 points a little bit too quickly (nothing for 7 years then twice in a year) and almost added another 3 (could've ended up as six) on Saturday for good company

I know the obvious answer would be to slow down ...but for that extra piece of mind which devices would you recommend??

Thanks in advance

QPRGAV

have a search round in the forum's gav there has been a few post's on this before mate
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I've got a Snopoer GPS S3, think the latest one is an S6, never let me down yet

Comment

I've just brought the Snooper S2 neo.

Its the baby snooper in thier range,but it works really well.

£75.00 well spent

Comment

im using a Road Pilot Micro.... they were going cheap in Halfrauds at the end of 2006 for £99.99. Warns me of pretty much everything, apart from laser guns and mobile stations - in theory before your device warns you of the mobile van, he will already have the second laser bounced back and logged your speed anyway. They arent much use, I was going to get the LaserPilot add on for £50 but then talked myself out of it.

Comment

Snooper S4 Evolution saved me from hand held speed gun twice.

Still got 7 points though

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc

really, i didnt think they worked that well. Could it be worth me getting the laser add on for mine then???

Comment

Originally posted by barney
                Originally posted by m4rtc

really, i didnt think they worked that well. Could it be worth me getting the laser add on for mine then???
                Might be Barney, S Series Snoopers are all ive had so cant compare them to any other devices.

I know for fact it picks up gatso's, specs and hand held guns but the only one im unsure about is camera vans. Its never gone off yet whilst passing one but then again i wasnt sure if they were active at the time.

Comment

7 points.......... tut tut tut

Comment

Its the vans and handhelds im after picking up. The big ones at the side of the road dont tend to cause me too many problems, might be the luminous hue they have chosen to paint them.

it is these sneaky motorway cars parked on bridges and one who was hiding behind a motorway barrier with a mobile camera (wasnt in a van but had a motorbike behind him). was going to challenge it for being conspicuous but that would have meant going to court in Hull, miles from where i live.

Thanks for your help so far guys...any input on an option that can pick up handheld laser guns and vans would be much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Emma
                      7 points.......... tut tut tut
                      Yep, tut tut

Comment

I have to get me something. I have a pending... 79mph in a 50mph zone approaching the Severn Bridge.... possible ban even though a clear, dry perfect day for driving on what is in effect a motoway?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRGAV
                          Its the vans and handhelds im after picking up. The big ones at the side of the road dont tend to cause me too many problems, might be the luminous hue they have chosen to paint them.
                          Bad news..... they sit with the video camera on, but not the laser, then track you on the vidoe, then ping the laser at you to get your speed, when your radar detector picks it up, that means you've been caught!

Comment

Working...
                          X