X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlexFi

Thought I would start another thread....As the other 1 got Locked

So Alex...are you going to become the Admin man again or you just gona stay a Regular joe like the rest of us?
    sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
    Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
    Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Watch out, someone will soon be along to beat you down with their Mod Bat

Comment

Alex would never be like the rest of us, he's mad and lives in a big house in the Glens

"Some say he sleeps with the sheep whilst the dog sleeps in his bed, and drinks petrol straight from his tank"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skot View Post
        Watch out, someone will soon be along to beat you down with their Mod Bat

Oh am pure shi**in ma sel now....oh hang on no am not

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn View Post
          Alex would never be like the rest of us, he's mad and lives in a big house in the Glens

"Some say he sleeps with the sheep whilst the dog sleeps in his bed, and drinks petrol straight from his tank"
          Here Eamonn...can a have some of what your on please??

Comment

Unfortunately the days of myself being admin are gone and will not return.

This has come about through no fault of the owner, infact the decision for me to stand down was a mutual one and was to save him hassle and grief and he was being threatened with legal action over myself, and my personal opinions which had been expressed in PM's.

Clearly the time has come where I am not allowed to think, say, do anything without the agreement of those that complained - so what was the point in remaining when basically I couldn't do anything apart from maintain the site in the background.

It's a sad day when an independant forum is being dictated to by others through the use of scare tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post

This has come about through no fault of the owner, infact the decision for me to stand down was a mutual one and was to save him hassle and grief and he was being threatened with legal action over myself, and my personal opinions which had been expressed in PM's.

Clearly the time has come where I am not allowed to think, say, do anything without the agreement of those that complained - so what was the point in remaining when basically I couldn't do anything apart from maintain the site in the background.

It's a sad day when an independant forum is being dictated to by others through the use of scare tactics.
              Thats pure pants Alex.....Twas such a laugh ...dya want me to come along in ma truck and kick ***?? (just kiddin )

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post

have i mist something?
                sigpic

Comment

Its a bit like having a dog and barking yourself

Alex, in my opion you have always served the forum well, given valued advise when needed, seen both sides of a story and calmed things down when they have got out of hand, even though you have received the rough end of the stick at times.

One thing i like about this forum is it doesn't have to many mods like other sites do, it has people who understand and know how to deal with an issue and talk to each other.

I feel that the site has lost a valued member in Admin due to outside influence and threats. I for one back you Alex and would like to thank you for the work you have done for this site.
                  sigpic

Comment

Alex, in my opion you have always served the forum well, given valued advise when needed, seen both sides of a story and calmed things down when they have got out of hand, even though you have received the rough end of the stick at times.

One thing i like about this forum is it doesn't have to many mods like other sites do, it has people who understand and know how to deal with an issue and talk to each other.

I feel that the site has lost a valued member in Admin due to outside influence and threats. I for one back you Alex and would like to thank you for the work you have done for this site.
                    I second that alex mate good points said by you aswell Eamonn

Comment

Very well said mate....have some rep points (well I would have givin you some...but says a have to spread it about first ha )
                      Last edited by rams; 7 December 2008, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rams View Post
                        Very well said mate....have some rep points
                        yip exactly true everyone is allowed their own option to say their own words

Comment

Originally posted by mikey buchan View Post
                          yip exactly true everyone is allowed their own option to say their own words
                          Well not on here....or so it seems

Comment

So your telling me im stuck as vxr chicken fetish lol AlexFi you have changed my VXR experience and for this I thank you as I can now sell my account as its a 1 off lol

Comment

Originally posted by rams View Post
                              Well not on here....or so it seems
                              You are, as long as you not me, and not mod/admin - oh and you are a customer

Comment

Working...
                              X