This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Section - FAO Mods

Maybe this can be re-opened, but with a new process for placing an advert, maybe the item in question that is being sold could be emailed to one of the mods, they can make a judgement call on whether or not the advert can go on, based on current reputation, previous history on the site and how long they have been a member? This would almost certainly eliminate people coming on here and just ripping off other members.

I know this wont totally exclude the risk, as a previous case involving a stereo proved, but it would go a long way to preventing such occurrence?

Id even be prepared to help out with the extra admin this would cause as i am a well respected pillar of this community

Also I want to sell a load of golf clubs

There are still some issues being resolved in the background which have to be completed before we can re-open the Trade Centre.

We are doing all we can as quick as we can so please be patient.

As for selling your golf clubs... we have no objection for them to be advertised elsewhere (ebay etc), and then signposted from here - we just cannot allow direct sales on here

Comment

Cheers boss, werent having a pop at any of the mods and I know im not the only person to ask.....you wanna buy some golf clubs by any chance?

Comment

Wasn't taken as a pop, mate, its a valid question and something we are trying to restore as quickly as possible because we know people have stuff to sell, which is especially good at this time of year.

As for your golf clubs. are they the mint flavoured ones, or the choc-orange ones?

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR View Post
          Wasn't taken as a pop, mate, its a valid question and something we are trying to restore as quickly as possible because we know people have stuff to sell, which is especially good at this time of year.

As for your golf clubs. are they the mint flavoured ones, or the choc-orange ones?
          They are the new ones out, they have a slight metallicy twang to them, but very nice nonetheless!!

Comment

Ping
            Last edited by Cerberus; 7 December 2008, 10:00 PM.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by soosie
            Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
            Originally posted by soosie
            Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Working...
            X