This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamping................

was driving home tonight around 10:40pm where a warrior L200 with his fog lights and main beams on coming straight towards me he was overtaking a car at this point it was -1.5 on road black ice conditions , he was majorly on the wrong side of the road i braked and swerved , but not as in really badly swerved was really lucky i say ,, was swearing like f8ck when that happened wasnt happy chappy at all............ then thought to myself why the f8ck did he do that for
    Arden Racing Edition

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
    was driving home tonight around 10:40pm where a warrior L200 with his fog lights and main beams on coming straight towards me he was overtaking a car at this point it was -1.5 on road black ice conditions , he was majorly on the wrong side of the road i braked and swerved , but not as in really badly swerved was really lucky i say ,, was swearing like f8ck when that happened wasnt happy chappy at all............ then thought to myself why the f8ck did he do that for
    Because he is a knobend ?
    CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
    sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
    MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

you got it mate there again he would killed someone i dont get why people hammer there lorry van car etc for no reason he wasnt getting anywhere faster as there was speed camera after he passed me !!
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

In these bad conditions too!! some people are just crazy!

p.s done your sig

Comment

i left comment buddy on the page you done my sigs
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
            i left comment buddy on the page you done my sigs
            cheers fella glad you like it

Hopefully the roads wont be bad tomoro im out at 6.30am lol

Comment

i start driving around 710am so give 10 min to warm the beast up
              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

I think the cold affect's their brain's as it thickens the blood, slowing metabolism and blood flow, reducing oxygen to the brain and causes a malfuction in the nerve impulses - resulting in stupid driving

Comment

Working...
                X