This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car on its 3rd birthday ??

ok .. my car turns 3 tomorrow .. so when does it need an mot .. today or tomorrow ???
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

The day it turns 3
    sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Suppose i should know this really........Your car does not need an MOT for the first THREE years of driving. So if your car was registered on 08/12/2005 or before then you need an mot as you have had the three years of driving without one

Comment

tomorrow for you mate

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

so then .. it needs one tomorrow at some stage ??
          sigpic
          the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Yes, unfortunately mate.

Comment

You should have had a police VXR in your siggie, Jay - not an alfa!!!!!
              sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

so thats just the 2 front tyres its Failed on Sir !!!

Fingers x it will pass the test no probs
                .Happy Days again

...............Herbie goes Vauxhall......................

Comment

keith my man .. it wont suprise me if it fails on alot more .. and then oh look the good old vauxhall warranty will have run out !!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
                    keith my man .. it wont suprise me if it fails on alot more .. and then oh look the good old vauxhall warranty will have run out !!
                    do they do that
                    hope the Tester likes the colour blue on dashboards you may be alright me may be colour blind
                    .Happy Days again

...............Herbie goes Vauxhall......................

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
                      You should have had a police VXR in your siggie, Jay - not an alfa!!!!!
                      Lol, may have to mention that to Eamonn, but how about a VXR8!

Comment

our car will be three in January and already Vauxhall have sent out a card for the MOT for the 20th. Unfortunately it wont be going to them

Comment

If you have the mot done before the 3 year anniversary then it is still under 3 yr warranty and the mot start on the 3yr anniversary date
                          sigpic

Comment

I had mine done the other week and it passed wahoo,

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
                              If you have the mot done before the 3 year anniversary then it is still under 3 yr warranty and the mot start on the 3yr anniversary date
                              Your car will be under warrenty until its three years old. You can have an MOT done 4 weeks before its due date so you could have an mot and one moths warrenty left at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X