This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling :(

hi guys been on here a while now and have to say what a great bunch of guys n girls u are.brill site.but as the tittle says im havin to sell the car im due to go into the army next march and not gonna be able to keep the car.so realy a chance to say thanks to everyone on here for the info and fun banta lol

cheers insano
    Last edited by INSANO; 9 December 2008, 12:50 PM.

All the best m8
    P.s you best keep in touch on here

Comment

best of luck buddy..

Comment

yea i will do lol

Comment

i wish u the very best of luck mate

Comment

Did 17 years in the forces , you`re love it , shame you have to get rid of the car.

Good luck

Comment

why do you have to sell if your joining the army? what reg you joining?
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Good Luck Mate

Comment

All the very best for joining the army, Buddy!
                  sigpic
                  Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

all the best mate

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

cheers guys.im joining the para's cant wait to get to catterick and start training lol.dont get paid alot doing basic training so it alot of money paying for a car im not gonna use.im 22 so inssurance not cheap lol
                      Last edited by INSANO; 9 December 2008, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Good luck mate! Im in the RAF and have been to catterick a number of times for exercises and training
                        sigpic
                        TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

good luck mate, maybe try to post your army car...
                          MB E63s AMG
                          MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                          Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                          Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Best of luck, and dont forget the mega discount you will get on a new VXL when posted abroad.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by INSANO View Post
                              cheers guys.im joining the para's cant wait to get to catterick and start training lol.dont get paid alot doing basic training so it alot of money paying for a car im not gonna use.im 22 so inssurance not cheap lol
                              insurance is cheaper when you say you live on a camp mate.. when do you start?
                              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Working...
                              X