• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just seen this on ebay

hey everyone

just seen this on fleeaaabay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-VXR-P...QQcmdZViewItem

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

hmmmm Halfrauds special with a lick of paint ???
    sigpic
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

they were selling them LAST year at the BTTC on the vxr stand, just had another look, not sure if genuine now. oops lol

Comment

Bit chunky !

the handle bars need straightening too, or does that have torque steer ?

Comment

'HOW MUCH' i saw one in a dealers arew months back and never asked how much it was, i used to be well into off road mountain biking so would quite like one. Its not a great spec so paying for the vxr stickers more than a quality bike imo..

Comment

Looks like the kind of bike you would buy in asda.
            I see dumb people.......
            .....they're everywhere
            .....they walk around like everyone else
            .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

haha probably is a asda special but a do your own jobbie

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Judging from the pic's its well over priced, the gear set is **** and apart from having 26" wheels there nothing else good about it to speak off. I was into my downhill mountain biking until i got a licence to drive and its amazing what some people buy.

Comment

The only good thing about this bike are the stickers, i wouldn't fancy doing any off roading on one wouldn't trust the frame or the wheels to take the hammer anyway i live in Norfolk and their ain't no mountains for miles and i like to go fast so i'll stick with my racing bike

Comment

Working...
                  X