X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video

http://bilgalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=22034

Think thats one of the best ads i've seen regarding speeding. Actually makes you think about doing it tbh. Only takes a second for something to go wrong whilst driving to gain consequences like the video....

Repost I think mate but good to be highlighted again!!

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=34511
    sigpic
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

great post makes you think lost a mate throw this

Comment

A great video, I'm like most, drive a sports car hard, need more of this on the uk tv's instead of them being soft, get some real vids up, it will make you think.

Got to admit, since i went on Track it has made me keep the speeding to track more often now
        sigpic

Comment

Very sad .
          CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
          sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
          MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

THAT WAS MENTAL THE SAD THING IS WERE ALL GUILTY OFF THAT IN SOME KIND OFF WAY
            www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
            www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Really brings things home... brought a tear to my eye I don't mind admitting.

Show this on UK tellly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn View Post
                A great video, I'm like most, drive a sports car hard, need more of this on the uk tv's instead of them being soft, get some real vids up, it will make you think.

Got to admit, since i went on Track it has made me keep the speeding to track more often now

totaly agree mate just makes you think there by the grace of god mate.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Most of those videos are from Northern Ireland, it's part of the UK, how come they're allowed there and not here, they certainly make the point clearly made me think.......

Comment

wow thats really moving.......we need this on uk tv!!

Comment

i agree. if people REALLY saw the consequences it might make them think twice.
                      it's like the FRANK adverts for coke on the telly, i just sat there and laughed at them, it didn't make me want to talk to anyone about anything (not that i have a drug habit mind you!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Eamonn View Post
                        I agree, since I started driving on the track I don't honestly see the point in going fast on the roads anymore, no enjoyment at all. People should do more track days, get it out of their system.
                        I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Working...
                        X