This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Day...

Well today i had to do the deed and take my 18 year old cat (friend) to the vets to be put to sleep.

She put up a fight which was typical her had 2 assistants holding her down n the vet doing the injection.

Was over so quick... had a minute with her just lying there but i know know she has gone to a better place.

Thank you for all the happy 18 years Chloe i will miss you and the house will never be same again.

RIP my good friend....................

Corsa Has Left The Building

awww, she's gorgeous. Losing an animal is just like losing a loved one specially when you've had them for that many yrs.
    How are you bearing up even though you knew it was the best thing for her?

Comment

Originally posted by ZaffyBabe View Post
      awww, she's gorgeous. Losing an animal is just like losing a loved one specially when you've had them for that many yrs.
      How are you bearing up even though you knew it was the best thing for her?
      Crying like a sissy girl

Comment

Losing an animal is the worst thing ever. We had to get our dog put down recently after having it since me and my brother were 1 year old Was the worst thing but looking back was the best thing for her. Know how ur feeling mate

Comment

aww don't im nearly crying and its not even my pet, I just find things like this so sad, mind you if I see someone crying it makes me cry. So whose the sissy now pmsl.
          Will you get another one??? What breed was she as she looks like a pedigree cat???

Comment

Sorry to hear that chap, loosing long term pets is heart breaking, one of the few down sides to owning pets.

Comment

No im not going to get another, would like to but rather her just live on if you get what i mean.

Erm to be honest i don't know what sort of breed she was but she was georgous

I want her back

Comment

Aw Nath, ..tears are tripping me as I'm writing this to you Buddy. So sorry to hear about wee Chloe, ..you've done the best thing for her. Making sure our beloved pets don't suffer is the last, most kind gesture of our love for them that we can show. I had to do the same thing with our 16 year old bag puss last year, ..her brain had gone to mush and she didn't have half a clue wether it was New York or New Year in the end. I'm sure you've got some lovely memories of her and some really cute pics. My heart goes out to you Sweetie, ..I know just what you're going through. x
                sigpic
                Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Sorry to hear about Chloe, i have been throught it many times so i know how upsetting it is.
                  Cats leave paw prints on your heart. Remember the good stuff and know you did the best for her.

Comment

thats really sad mate ! we have at home one nearly 2 years old cat boy and one turtle (******* old - about 20 years)
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Im so depressed now

Sorry mate.
                      Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

Nath, Sorry to hear that mate I don't know what I would do if I lost one of my dogs!

Mark
                        sigpic

Comment

sorry to hear that nath

Comment

sorry to hear that

were i used to live the next door neighbour had a labrador used to jump over the wall when she was grown up and practically lived in our garden and kitchen neighbour didnt mind ,new her since a pub and grown up with her sad when i left the street cause , i heard she had a growth in her belly and had to be put asleep think she was around 12 i think , always remember her she was part of my life growing up!
                            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

whilst we are all sad ,our rabbit died this summer 11 years old like an old friend used too run around garden in summer never wanted too escape.u miss em when gone.......

Comment

Working...
                              X