This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after parrot mki 9200 info

hi all , im looking at getting the parrot mki9200 for the astra as it says it does the whole lot , hands free phone and ipod etc . i only really need it for the ipod connection but i love gadgets so thought id go for the above one .

http://www.parrot.com/uk/products/ha...parrot-mki9200

all im wondering is ,is there any one thats got any model of the parrot range and use it for the ipod what is the music quality like ? are they worth it and can peeps that use them really recommend them !!
    Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

parrot kits are OK... the sound quality is pretty good i think, lots of the guys at work have them and my sister uses one in her bmw and Ford recommends them so they can't be that bad

Comment

Originally posted by vxr-blacksheep View Post
      hi all , im looking at getting the parrot mki9200 for the astra as it says it does the whole lot , hands free phone and ipod etc . i only really need it for the ipod connection but i love gadgets so thought id go for the above one .

http://www.parrot.com/uk/products/ha...parrot-mki9200

all im wondering is ,is there any one thats got any model of the parrot range and use it for the ipod what is the music quality like ? are they worth it and can peeps that use them really recommend them !!

well i don't have the parrot i have the IO PLAY and i think the sound is very good
      here's a link
      http://www.my-io.com/

i haven't heard much about the lki serise tbh and i do this stuff for a living

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
        well i don't have the parrot i have the IO PLAY and i think the sound is very good
        here's a link
        http://www.my-io.com/

i haven't heard much about the lki serise tbh and i do this stuff for a living
        cheers napa , looks good . i take it that they connect into the back of the stereo in between the standard connection which is how the music is streamed to the speakers , which i m also guessing will be the same as what the parrots will have .

the only benifit i can see with the parrot mki9200 is it has the screen to be able to choose track etc and see whats playing and if it connects in the same way as the IO PLAY then i m guessing the music quality will be much the same .

also is the IO PLAY easy to fit . ( i m able to fit a stereo system amp etc , so would i find it that difficult to do myself )
        Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

Comment

Originally posted by vxr-blacksheep View Post
          cheers napa , looks good . i take it that they connect into the back of the stereo in between the standard connection which is how the music is streamed to the speakers , which i m also guessing will be the same as what the parrots will have .

the only benifit i can see with the parrot mki9200 is it has the screen to be able to choose track etc and see whats playing and if it connects in the same way as the IO PLAY then i m guessing the music quality will be much the same .

also is the IO PLAY easy to fit . ( i m able to fit a stereo system amp etc , so would i find it that difficult to do myself )
          easy to fit mate did cobers parrot in the dark outside my house lol, and if ya get stuck you know were i am

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
            easy to fit mate did cobers parrot in the dark outside my house lol, and if ya get stuck you know were i am
            cheers bud , although you may of wish you hadn t offered like that as your not a million miles from me ( i should be ok though just might need to pick your brains via PM )

Comment

Working...
            X