This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody...

... want to go with me for lunch... everybody somewhere out, another mates were going to lunch for grand mum... another is already after lunch... another is with dad... gf is in work.... foooooooooooook
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Brano, ..that's such a shame, Sweetie. Lunch? I'm available!
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
      Brano, ..that's such a shame, Sweetie. Lunch? I'm available!
      thx... going to check ferry time table... i thing i will catch me dinner than maybe... can belive that nobody in me city....
      MB E63s AMG

Comment

I think you're going to have to get your mates AND your girlfriend sorted out, Branko! When YOU wish to go out for lunch, ..then THEY should make themselves available to go out with you!! I'll make sure to have something nice for dinner tonight. Don't know what my other half's gonna say, ..but by the time you get here, I'll have thought of something to say
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
          I think you're going to have to get your mates AND your girlfriend sorted out, Branko! When YOU wish to go out for lunch, ..then THEY should make themselves available to go out with you!! I'll make sure to have something nice for dinner tonight. Don't know what my other half's gonna say, ..but by the time you get here, I'll have thought of something to say
          i am going every day with me mates or gf for lunch... all the time i can find somebody who can go, but today NOBODY .... was also calling me mates to airfiled (20 miles faar) where is restaurant - but they are in czech rep. to take some plane from there... i think will take me corsa and will be going to some restaurant in Wiena... foooook i am so... thx btw...
          MB E63s AMG

Comment

When all else fails I always pop to the local driving range to whack a few golf balls into space

Comment

But you can't eat golf balls lol, well if you do your very weird pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by ZaffyBabe View Post
                But you can't eat golf balls lol, well if you do your very weird pmsl

Thats what the Oliver Adams van is for at 11am!!

Comment

Working...
                X