This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Xmas Song

Well guys what is yours? We were talking bout this at work and think mine has to be The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

Chris Rea - Driving home for Crimble
    sigpic
    THE GREEN HELL CLUB NURBURGRING 2010

Comment

Mike oldfield -In dulci Jubilo

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eIUlEUWKloM
      sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
      Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
      Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

those are funny:

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search...mas+song+parod
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Or proper crimbo

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IAfK1p...eature=related
          sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
          Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
          Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

Noddy Holder's 'Merry Xmas Everybody'.... ( because noddy is from the same town as me )
            Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

I'm with you, Astragirly, ..Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl. Half way there now with opening the doors on my Advent Calendar
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Mariah carey All i want for christmas is you

Mariah in the santa suit and short skirt sitting on santa's knee. Lucky sod and he only works one day a year.I bet he's claiming benefits for the 364 other days.

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
                  Mariah in the santa suit and short skirt sitting on santa's knee. Lucky sod and he only works one day a year.I bet he's claiming benefits for the 364 other days.
                  That gave me the giggles. Watched Bad Santa on Channel 5 last night, ..the guy would work as Santa in December of each year in a department store, ..then on Christmas Eve he and his 'little person' elf helper would rob the store blind after closing time, crack the safe in the accounts office and then spend the proceeds living down in Miami for the next 11 months!
                  sigpic
                  Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                    That gave me the giggles. Watched Bad Santa on Channel 5 last night, ..the guy would work as Santa in December of each year in a department store, ..then on Christmas Eve he and his 'little person' elf helper would rob the store blind after closing time, crack the safe in the accounts office and then spend the proceeds living down in Miami for the next 11 months!
                    seen tha good film He's horrible as **** to tha little fat kid

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
                      seen tha good film He's horrible as **** to tha little fat kid
                      Yeah, the fat kid, ..Thurman Mermann
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rams View Post
                        I had never ever heard that song till my kids kept singing the damn thing pmsl

Comment

i dont know what its called but it goes summat like "happy birthday to you, happy birthday jesus, happy birthday to you"
                          Last edited by Stim1961; 12 December 2008, 03:42 PM. Reason: sorry, this colds messing with my head

Comment

Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
                            Well guys what is yours? We were talking bout this at work and think mine has to be The Pogues - Fairytale of New York
                            Got to be the best

Originally posted by Sven L6VXR View Post
                            Chris Rea - Driving home for Crimble
                            but then this one when on way home from anywhere

Comment

Remebered bout the song 2000 miles by the pretenders aswell....like that one

Comment

Working...
                              X