This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things are looking up

well as a few of yous will know i was made redundant last month and at the same time my grandad was taken into hospital really not well at all.
    well my grandad is know out of the hospital after 2 weeks he's on the mend. also ive managed to get some freelance work with a av company that i know from my old work so getting some money in hopeing to get a new job soon scared of losing my vxr

glad things are looking up and glad your grandad is out
    mine died last year on xmas eve so i know how worried and upsetting it can be
    good luck with the work

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
      glad things are looking up and glad your grandad is out
      mine died last year on xmas eve so i know how worried and upsetting it can be
      good luck with the work
      thank you very much. am soo sorry to hear that

Comment

Hey Teri, really happy that things are looking up for you, especially with Christmas being just round the corner. Glad to hear about your Grandad getting out of hospital and being on the mend. I really felt for you, when he was ill. My Grandad was my hero and my pal. He'd been more of a dad to me than my actual dad has been. I lost him on 15th October of this year, so things are still very raw for me. I carry his photo with me everywhere and wear the lovely watch he gave me for my Christmas a couple of years ago, every day. I've got so, so many wonderful memories of times I spent with him and they'll last me my lifetime.

It was only a matter of time before something showed up for you, workwise, ..I'm sure you're very good at your job and I'm certain something more permanent will come your way early on in the New Year. Here's to a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year 2009 for all of us and to all our Grandads, ..wherever they are
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
          Hey Teri, really happy that things are looking up for you, especially with Christmas being just round the corner. Glad to hear about your Grandad getting out of hospital and being on the mend. I really felt for you, when he was ill. My Grandad was my hero and my pal. He'd been more of a dad to me than my actual dad has been. I lost him on 15th October of this year, so things are still very raw for me. I carry his photo with me everywhere and wear the lovely watch he gave me for my Christmas a couple of years ago, every day. I've got so, so many wonderful memories of times I spent with him and they'll last me my lifetime.

It was only a matter of time before something showed up for you, workwise, ..I'm sure you're very good at your job and I'm certain something more permanent will come your way early on in the New Year. Here's to a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year 2009 for all of us and to all our Grandads, ..wherever they are
          very well said

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post

thanks again. im sorry to hear about your grandad. im close with mine too got a lot in common with him more than my sister and brother.

Comment

Working...
            X