This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ellesmere port

just been announced that VAUXHALL are looking at putting this plant on temporary shutdown,and the work force would be on 30% of their salary for 9 months.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/7781345.stm

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
      just been announced that VAUXHALL are looking at putting this plant on temporary shutdown,and the work force would be on 30% of their salary for 9 months.
      Not mandatory the 9 months thing - just an offer it seems thankfully

Astra

Comment

When sales are down by 37%,it's hardly going to come as a shock.FORD sales,in comparison,are only down by 12%.

Comment

When sales are down by 37%,it's hardly going to come as a shock.FORD sales,in comparison,are only down by 12%.
          you are misquoting this, car sales for the whole industry are down 37% not vauxhall although vaux sales are down it is not 37%

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
            you are misquoting this, car sales for the whole industry are down 37% not vauxhall although vaux sales are down it is not 37%

the figures come from the news report.

Comment

go on the ford... that's good because i work for them lmao

Comment

When I read the title I thought what about Ellesmere Port? Thought something exciting was happening then!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X