Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So happy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So happy

    Well random but last few weeks have been so good, cars looking good and so much fun and with the total vauxhall feature out the blue put the icing on the cake, works going really well and under the current climate my jobs very safe, i have an amazing new girlfriend in rachel early days yet but everyday it gets better. Im totaly enjoying these good times is anyone else like this atm? lots of gloom around atm tho.

    Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

  • #2
    Don't gve a **** ???????????????????? Your point James why do you anounce this on a national forum?

    You have only just got a girlfriend and you think you have more money than anyone else also this total vauxhall shoot no one gives a **** your making yourself look a idiot mate IMO.

    Lil tip mate think wht you say before posting it up?
    Last edited by Js_VXR; 14 December 2008, 05:01 PM.
    sigpic

    Team HARD.
    ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by js_VXR View Post
      Don't gve a **** ???????????????????? Your point James why do you anounce this on a national forum?

      You have only just got a girlfriend and you think you have more money than anyone else also this total vauxhall shoot no one gives a **** your making yourself look a idiot mate IMO.
      why are you being like that? hes a happy guy, he didnt say anything about money, hes done a bloody good job on his car imo and alot more people have spent more on their cars..

      its good 2 b in a happy mood coming up to xmas!!

      james, im glad everythins goin gd n i cant wait 2 c ur feature!!!!
      sigpic

      244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
      Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
      0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by js_VXR View Post
        Don't gve a **** ???????????????????? Your point James why do you anounce this on a national forum?

        You have only just got a girlfriend and you think you have more money than anyone else also this total vauxhall shoot no one gives a **** your making yourself look a idiot mate IMO.

        Lil tip mate think wht you say before posting it up?
        whats that about lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tom_mackey1188 View Post
          why are you being like that? hes a happy guy, he didnt say anything about money, hes done a bloody good job on his car imo and alot more people have spent more on their cars..

          its good 2 b in a happy mood coming up to xmas!!

          james, im glad everythins goin gd n i cant wait 2 c ur feature!!!!
          There will also be a majority of people who dnt give a **** why would you anouce it on this national forum I wouldn't dream of that?

          I look forward to reading WAYNES feature in T/V !
          sigpic

          Team HARD.
          ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

          Comment


          • #6
            chill dude....
            sigpic

            244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
            Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
            0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tom_mackey1188 View Post
              chill dude....
              OK im chilled man.
              sigpic

              Team HARD.
              ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tom_mackey1188 View Post
                why are you being like that? hes a happy guy, he didnt say anything about money, hes done a bloody good job on his car imo and alot more people have spent more on their cars..

                its good 2 b in a happy mood coming up to xmas!!

                james, im glad everythins goin gd n i cant wait 2 c ur feature!!!!

                It may seem harsh BUT people may remember a thread in which jordans g/f katie was followed by some t**t's in an escort,scared her to death and all james could do was take the p**s so jordans comments are justified in my opinion

                hope ya well jordan an will try and sort your tints out this week mate

                Comment


                • #9
                  FFS i hope santa gets u the bastuck or remus exhaust or we're all f***ed
                  Last edited by Stim1961; 14 December 2008, 05:13 PM. Reason: missed the smiley off on the end

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good to hear something positive - on the good news front, me and my mate have got a venue next year for the night we do.

                    OS

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                      It may seem harsh BUT people may remember a thread in which jordans g/f katie was followed by some t**t's in an escort,scared her to death and all james could do was take the p**s so jordans comments are justified in my opinion

                      hope ya well jordan an will try and sort your tints out this week mate
                      Thank you Tom Im so glad you bought that up It helps people jog there memorys about the way he reacted in the case me and Katie went through that horrible night he's comment were well out of order If you remember rightly.

                      Yeah look forward to getting the tints done mate thanks again Tom mate.
                      sigpic

                      Team HARD.
                      ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by js_VXR View Post
                        Don't gve a **** ???????????????????? Your point James why do you anounce this on a national forum?

                        You have only just got a girlfriend and you think you have more money than anyone else also this total vauxhall shoot no one gives a **** your making yourself look a idiot mate IMO.

                        Lil tip mate think wht you say before posting it up?

                        so true

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by T21CBB View Post
                          so true
                          Nuff said !
                          sigpic

                          Team HARD.
                          ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            Glad things are finally sorted out, don't let me say i told you so

                            As for the comments guys is it really needed?????
                            Last edited by Nathan; 14 December 2008, 05:22 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nathan View Post


                              Glad things are finally sorted out, don't let me say i told you so

                              As for the comments guys is it really needed?????
                              Told me so? Whats than mean Nath?
                              Last edited by Js_VXR; 14 December 2008, 05:24 PM.
                              sigpic

                              Team HARD.
                              ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X