Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advertisement from this morning's paper....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisement from this morning's paper....

....and one that you will probably NEVER see in a British newspaper. Thought you guys would get a kick out of this while scratching your heads trying to figure out our American society....
    http://www.academy.com/index.php?pag...klyad&pgNum=12

we cant buy a stanley knife without photo i.d, an iris scan and a dna sample over here mate

Comment

love it!!! haha it's crazy that you can buy guns from a supermarket

Comment

Remember seeing the Michael Moore Bowling for Columbine documentary about the Bank that was giving a rifle for every new account....

He asked - what's to stop me robbing the bank with the gun you just gave me and they replied "We don't supply any bullets with the gun sir."

So I guess their hoping someone didn't happen to bring their shells with them to the bank

Astra

Comment

only in America.

"Give someone you love the best gift this year. The gift to be able to end someones life"

Comment

Originally posted by skot View Post
            The gift to be able to end someones life"
            Only the bad guys......

Comment

Remmie 870 wingmaster, was my favourite turnout weapon, loaded with Hatton rounds doors were history, then double O buck for the follow up.

Had a Marlin 39A Golden Mountie as a rabbit plinker, those were the days.

Now just crims can get the decent stuff.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Working...
              X