Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caution!!! arctic corsa vxr in nothern motors watford... READ!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caution!!! arctic corsa vxr in nothern motors watford... READ!!!

i was driving down st albans road in watford coming up to northern motors vauxhall garage, n i c an arctic pull out (on trade plates), so i let him go infront of me and we come up to the lights he asked me if mine was standard n i told him wat i had and then the lights went green and he wheelspun off the line n booted it off. and this is one of their mechanics!! rinsing someones new car! wtf?? i went in2 the garage later n took a pic of the car but didnt get out n c wt number it was, just hope whoever has ordered from northern motors, just question them...

lovely looking car btw!!

sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
    Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
    0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

Might be a dealer allocated car...I heard they all get one each? Might not be right though...

Comment

Hardly going to break it is it? Fair enough that shouldn't happen but how do you know it wasn't his own car or if it was there demo car.

Comment

Great post. I hope the new owner sees this and *******s the dealer, this sort of thing happens to often imo..

Comment

Originally posted by chubby blue View Post
          Hardly going to break it is it? Fair enough that shouldn't happen but how do you know it wasn't his own car or if it was there demo car.
          i no it aint gna break but if i bought an arctic there and was in another car and saw it pull out and do that next 2 me, i wudnt b happy.
          just lettin ppl no. if its his own car then fair enuff he cn rinse his tyres.
          sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
          Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
          0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

Comment

Working...
          X