This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooper S4

Has anyone had experience of the Snooper S4?

Have just brought one for £10. Have had a Road Angel 2 in the past in the Type R, seemed ok, but sometimes didn't tell you about cameras when travelling on the same road in one direction, but would tell you about them in the other direction. Also it would sometimes fall of its magnetic holder.
    Last edited by Trist; 16 December 2008, 08:15 PM.
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

pointless having them to detect mobile cameras, because the time it has alerted you, they have got you.

You need a Laser Pro Park

Comment

I wasn't buying it for the laser detection really, because of the reason you've just said, although It could pick up scatter and I could get lucky. But I was wondering about the fixed camera stuff. I travel more for work now to areas I'm not familiar. So it's nice to have a second pair of eyes

Laser Pro Park ey! I'll have a look at that
      sigpic
      Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Originally posted by streamline View Post
        pointless having them to detect mobile cameras, because the time it has alerted you, they have got you.

You need a Laser Pro Park
        does laser pro park stop gatsos etc
        sigpic
        GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Nope only Mobile Speed units, like Vans on the side of the road and hand help police laser guns

Comment

Originally posted by streamline View Post
            Nope only Mobile Speed units, like Vans on the side of the road and hand help police laser guns
            ahh so the vanmen are beatable
            sigpic
            GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Wont they know you've got it installed as it will say error or something on their guns?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                ahh so the vanmen are beatable
                I beat them all the time
                http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx7SXfAUxYY

Comment

Nice
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skyliner34 View Post
                    Nice
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X